Chapter Six: Punishment

De'juana's POV

"Get ready for your punishment. My naughty little girl~"

He roped my arms and legs tightly. I was spread out like a starfish. I squirmed trying to get out, but it was no use. I looked up at Eijiro's eyes. They were stern and held a hard gaze. His hand landed on the ripped hem of my shirt before raising it up to reveal my back bra. I squirmed and whined trying to get him to stop. He used his claw to cut the fabric. My breast slightly bounced as they were free. Eijiro stared at them. He roughly grabbed them, kneading and massaging them. His thumbs swirled around my hardened buds. He groaned before licking and sucking my breasts aggressively making me squirm beneath him. I threw my head back as I let out an inaudible groan.

"Don't act like you don't like it. Cause your body is so honest." He smirked.

He went to my neck and attacked it with kisses and hickies. I groaned as he reach a certain spot on my collarbone. "Found it." Eijiro said lowly as he got more aggressive with that spot. I squirmed and gasped as my breathing hitched. Eijiro finally stopped. He completely ripped off my shirt and attacked my breasts again growling while doing so. A few minutes later, he stopped. He slowly trailed kisses down my stomach, stopping at my womanhood. I tried to close my legs, but it was no use. He ripped through my leggings and skirt, staring at my black underwear. He wrapped his tail around the hem and snatched them off. He looked up at me and smirked. The tip of his tail began to tease my entrance. I gasped as I felt it go in my ever so slightly.

"Look at you, little pebble." He said, kissing my nipple. I arched my body subconsciously as a pleasure feeling overcame my body. His tail suddenly left my entrance. I whined at the loss of contact making Eijiro chuckle. He brought his face down to my womanhood. I stared into his eyes.

"Itadakimasu" He growled before delving his tongue inside me. I let out a moan as I felt his tongue swirl around inside me.

"Ah~ Eijiro! I moaned. He chuckled, sending vibrations through me making me cry out even more. I squirmed and moaned, his tongue going deeper inside. I felt all tingly as a knot built up in my stomach. I screamed as the knot released.

"Oh what a bad bad pebble. Naughty little girl. Who said you could cum? Now I gotta punish you big time." Eijiro said.  He removed his pants and boxers. I gasped as I saw his monstrous manhood standing proud between his legs. I gave him a nervous look, making him chuckle.

"Good luck taking it. All twelve inches is gonna make you bulge baby." He whispered in my ear.

"I can't." I said squirming.

"We'll take it one inch at a time." He whispered. He slowly pushed in making me cry. It was my first time after all. He kissed my tears away as I started to feel full. "You're five inches in baby. My cock can barely fit inside your tight little hole." He said. "You like that dragon cock inside you, yeah?" He said lewdly.

His hips finally met my own. "Balls deep. You took it all the way to the shaft, what a good girl." He groaned. I whined and rocked my hips begging for friction.

"Look at you pebble. You've been so bad, I don't think you deserve this." Eijiro said. "If you want it baby, you're gonna have to beg."

"Please Eijiro, I'm sorry for being so bad! Please teach me not to be a bad girl!" I whined.

"Well done." He said before snapping his hips into mine. I screamed as I felt him abuse my g-spot.

"Ah ha~ Eijiro! Ah! Azar!" I moaned.

"That's right take it deep, take it fucking deep." Eijiro grunted as he thrusted harder and deeper inside me. He looked down at me before he wrapped his hand around my neck, choking me. He began to kiss me roughly. I moaned into the kiss as our tongues danced. I got close, Eijiro noticed and stopped making me whine.

"No no no this is your punishment. If you wanna release, say," I wanna cum master. Say it right fucking now, so fucking loud. Scream my name. You like being naughty and bad. You like being a naughty pebble, yeah yeah yeah?" He growled.

"Please Eiji." I whined.

"You want it?" He growled.

"Yes! Eiji please! Please! Please I wanna cum master!" I screamed.

"Alright." He said as he began thrusting again. "Yeah you were in this pebble, you fucking take it. Take this fucking cock!" He growled. He grabbed my hips, sinking his claws in my skin and thrusted harder. His tail wrapped around my neck. I threw my head back and screamed his name.

"Aaaaaah aaaaarrrrgggh! Eijiro! I screamed.

"Cum for me baby. Cum for daddy dragon." He growled before slamming into one last time.

We screamed and came at this same time. I felt something large stuck inside me. I looked up at Eijiro and he smirked.

"You feel that. That's that knot inside you. Now we're one. You're stuck to me. You're mine forever. Say it. Say that you're mine." He growled.

"I'm yours Eijiro. All yours." I panted.

He kissed my cheek. "Good girl." He smiled. He used a spike on his tail to cut the ropes off me. I immediately clung to him wrapping my arms and legs around him. He rolled us over to our side and wrapped his wings around me. I snuggled into his chest. I kissed his chin and jawline, making him smile. He kissed my lips again and hugged me.

"I love you pebble." He purred.

"I love you too Eijiro." I said closing my eyes.