Chapter Five: Familiar Voice

De'juana's POV

As Eijiro rocked me around, I never felt so much love and care from a person that I just met. It feels like I've known him for ages even though I just met him two days ago. I got a little hungry so I squirmed trying to get out of his grip, but he didn't let me. He gave that stern look. I sighed and laid back down. He smiled and kissed my cheek, making me blush again. I've never felt so small and vulnerable, but I kinda liked it? He all of a sudden pulled me up so that I'm straddling him. I was a blushing mess. I could clearly feel the area beneath me.  He slid his hands down to my hips and grasped them making blush even harder.

"Um E-E-Eijiro?" I stuttered.

"Yes little pebble?" He smirked.

"Um w-w-what a-are you doing?" I asked again.

"Oh nothing just loving on the body of my cute little pebble." He smirked pulling me closer so that our faces were inches from each other.

I blushed and got all shy. He noticed my shyness and chuckled.

"Look at you getting all shy. What happened to that firecracker spirit of yours? Looks like I broke it. But I gotta admit. It was pretty damn hot." He said rubbing circles on hipbones.

I gasped and shuddered as he brought his face closer to mine. He gently pushed me down and got on top of me. He stretched his wings so I'm trapped beneath him. His hand on my waist while the other one is just above my head. I've never felt so vulnerable in my life. I finally got the courage to speak.

"Eijiro what are you doing?" I asked.

"Relax baby. Leave everything to me." He whispered before closing the gap between us.

My eyes widened as our lips touched. His lips were surprisingly soft for a dragon. I placed my hands on his shoulders to push him off but eventually melted into the kiss. I can't believe I'm kissing a dragon! He got a little rough as his grip on my waist tightened and he pulled me up with him. He licked my bottom lip for entrance, I opened my mouth allowing him to invade. Our tongues danced around each other as we battled. I eventually gave up. He let out a low growl as his tongue went down my throat, making me gag and coke before relaxing against him. My hands trailed up to his sculpted chest. I could feel the muscles clenching and moving. He let out a groan and continued to rub circles on my hipbones. I groaned against his tongue as an overwhelming sensation consumed me. I didn't know what it was, but whatever it was it made me feel small. He finally removed his tongue from my throat and looked down at me. I stared into his eyes as I was panting trying to catch my breath. He gave one last kiss to my lips before pulling me with him.

"Sorry not sorry babe you're hard to resist." He said.

"You could've given me a warning before you shoved your tongue down my throat." I said.

"My tongue is not what you should concern yourself with, baby. Cause I've got something bigger than my tongue." He whispered in my ear.

I immediately got nervous and shied away from him.

"Awe don't get shy on me now baby. I still gotta punish you for being so bad. I'll give you a little time to prepare yourself for what I'm gonna do to you." He said.

"W-w-what do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm gonna make sure you know your damn place pebble. I'm gonna make you all mine baby." He said lowly.