XV

Emmett couldn't leave his mate after what Edward did to Alanis. He came close to killing Edward, if he wasn't held back. Alanis was upset with what happened. Now that she has to go to school with a major headache. "Dad, I'm gone." She says.

"Okay." He said. "If you still feel bad just call and I'll have them release you."

"Okay." Alanis said as she walked out the door to see Emmett. "Hey." She says as she got closer. "What's wrong?"

"Come on."

Alanis was confused as to what was wrong, but she got in anyway. Emmett got in and sighed. "Edward wants us to leave."

"What?"

"I'm not." He tells her as he stopped. "He hurt you for one, I tried everything to kill him, but was held back. I refuse to listen to his ass." Alanis smiled a little . "You are my mate and I can't stand the thought of leaving you like that."

"Emmett." He looked at her. "I love you."

"I love you." He said hugging her. "Let's get you to school."
~~~
Alanis had a good day for a bit till she noticed Bella looking for them. "Alanis, I thought they would be here."

"I wouldn't know since Emmett, Rosalie, and Alex graduated. Why?"

"It's nothing."

Alanis rolled her eyes and walked away, but stopped. "Bella, I know your mad at me, but I want you to know that I will be there if you need me." She said. "After all. We are sisters."

Bella looked at her sister as Alanis sat with their friends. She made a point. They are sisters. Even if it's not by birth, they are sisters. Alanis smiled as her day was going well, but she was slightly worried about Bella. She doesn't know how Bella will take this.
~~~
Emmett watched Edward go into the woods to meet up with Bella as he waited for everyone else. "So this is goodbye." Emmett said.

"No." Esme replies. "We will never say goodbye because we will be a family again. Just keep Alanis safe Emmett."

"That's the plan." He said as he looked at Jasper and Alex.

"We're going to find her family. Just keep her out of danger till we know who her family is."

Emmett nodded. "I'll try." He replies.

Alice already knew they will come back, but something was blocking her vision of Alanis Swan. Whatever happens, she hopes Emmett gets to her in time.