VII

The moment came for Alanis to finally tell Bella everything. She looked in the mirror scared to say a word. This might change everything. "Bella, can I come in?" She asked at the door. She heard a faint yes and walked in with a face that says 'we need to talk.'

"Is something wrong?"

"Not really. It's something you have to know. Dad had recently told me that I was adopted."

Just those words cause Bella to cry. She ran and hugged Alanis who was in tears. "I will always love you as my sister as you are my sister. Even if you were adopted, I still love you."

"Thank god." Alanis said as she hugged her. She felt relieved.
~~~
At school, Alanis was happy that everything between her and Bella was okay. She saw Emmett and automatically kissed him. The Cullens were shocked as well as Emmett, who gave in quickly. Edward couldn't quite understand what just happened and what has the ballerina in such a good mood.

"Babe? Did something exciting happen?"

"I told bella and we both agreed that nothing will changing between us. We are sisters forever."

Just that word upset Edward making him leave. Rosalie shook her head, but was glad that Alanis was happy. Emmett was hugging her knowing how worried she was about telling Bella, but everything was okay. Just that smile makes Emmett happy.

The bell rang making Alanis drag Emmett to class smiling. The Cullens plus Bella shook their heads at the couple. Nothing will destroy this moment.
~~~
Later on, Emmett smiled as he watched Alanis dance. Like he has been doing over the month she's been there, he would walk behind her and help. Alanis would look at him with a bright smile and dance with him.

Emmett kissed her neck making Alanis look back at him just to be kissed. Alanis smiled as she kissed back. Emmett picked her up as they walked to another spot in the room...
~~~
Alanis sat in her room reading as the events of her and Emmett's session. She couldn't believe they made love, but she rather it be him than anyone else. Emmett appeared making her look. "Hey."

"I missed you." Emmett said as he laid beside her. "I think the bond is stronger."

"I think so too and I've been reading this." She showed the book. "Hoping to find answers."

"And..."

"And there is one that makes sense so far." Alanis tells him. "If we are far apart from each other, we will feel pain and eventually die."

Emmett was shocked by the news. Their mate bond was stronger than anyone in the family. Alanis smiled as she kissed him. Everything is just perfect.

Enjoy the filter chapter