IV

"I promise you she's fine and has a mate."

"Her vampire side hasn't shown."

"No, but give it time and I'm sure the Cullens will help, Elijah. Especially, her mate."
~~~
Alanis smiled as she was dressed and ready to go home. Her mind was still trying to progress who the blonde was and why she brought a book that Alanis couldn't understand. The works seemed Latin. "Ready?"

Alanis looked up and smiled at Emmett. "Whenever you are." She tells him. Emmett grabbed her things as she carried the book the mysterious blonde gave her. The two were confused on why another vampire gave her a book that no one can't understand.

"Have you tried to read that?" Emmett asked pointing to the book. Alanis looked at him and shook her head. "Let's hang out at the house and than you can read it so we can see what will happen."

"Okay, but what if I accidentally hurt someone or even worse Bella."

"I'll be by your side to help you. You won't hurt anyone, probably Edward, but your sister, nah." Alanis smiled and kissed him for his support. When she realized what she did, Alanis blushed and looked away. Emmett chuckled and turned her around just to kiss her.

Alanis blushed, but kissed back. All that matter was Emmett. Not some book that she couldn't understand.
~~~
Emmett sat beside Alanis who started reading the book. Alanis saw a candle lit on its own. "Did I just do that?" Emmett nodded in shock. Alanis looked at the book and started chanting the first line. She stopped and saw vines. "What is this book? What did it do to me?"

"I'll call Carlisle to see what you are." Emmett tells her making her nod. Emmett left to call Carlisle as Alanis kept looking at the book.

Questions among questions started building up. Who was she really if she's not human? Who are her real parents since no one in the Swan family has this ability? Alanis closed the book and pushed it away as she kept asking herself questions.

Emmett walked back in and saw his mate crying. He sighed knowing she was confused and hugged her. Alanis held onto him as she cried. Questions building up wasn't helping her.

The others stood by and watched Alanis cry from stress. "We need to help her find answers." Jasper said.

"Where do we even begin?" Alex asked.

"Her aunt." Alice said after seeing the vision. "The blonde at the hospital is Alanis' paternal aunt."
~~~
Rebekah went back as she wanted to know Elijah's daughter. She was just like a Mikaelson. Klaus doesn't know about her as he only thought that Hope, his and his wife Kayla's daughter, was the miracle child. Alanis was.

She arrived at the Cullen house and knocked.

Alanis smiled as her and Emmett cuddled up watching a comedy movie. She never noticed the blonde Esme let in till she spoke. "Alanis?"

Alanis and Emmett looked to see the blonde from the hospital. "Why are you here?"

"I thought I can get to know my niece."

"You know my dad?"

"Yes, but he doesn't want you to know just yet." Alanis nodded completely understanding . "Lets start. My name is Rebekah and I am your paternal aunt."

"Alanis Swan." Emmett sat beside his mate as he listened to Rebekah. She left out the last name making him wonder why she didn't give a full name. The Cullens and Alanis listened.

By the end of that, Rebekah had left due to Klaus calling. Alanis looked at Emmett . "I'm a witch."

"Seems like it and what Rebekah told us, every information makes sense." Carlisle tells her. "We will help you."

Alanis nodded as she hugged Emmett. Some questions were answered but new ones are asked. The mates wished to know more than what they do now.