II

Alanis smiled as she was fixing toast. She couldn't wait till she got to school to see Emmett. She loved being with Emmett. Alanis has never been at her happiest unless she was at the studio, but meeting Emmett changed that. She heard Bella and sighed. She wondered if Edward was going to show up after the stunt he pulled in class. "Ready?"

"Yep." Alanis replied as she grabbed her bag and followed her sister out the door. Hopefully today will be easy.
~~~
Alanis smiled as she got out. She ignored the stares and started looking for Emmett. She saw two cars pull in. One was a red BMW as the other was a silver Jeep that had Emmett hoping out of the back. He started looking for his mate till his eyes landed on her. Alanis smiled as they walked towards one another. "Ready to get this day over?"

"Did you really have to ask that?" Emmett chuckled. "Let's get today over with." She says making Emmett laugh.

"What are you doing later?" He asked as the two walked in,

"Going to the ballet studio." She tells him. "You want to come?"

"Sure." Emmett tells her. Alanis smiled as she knew she gets to spend more time with him. She stopped in front her her first class and kissed his cheek before entering. Emmett smiled as he walked off falling for his mate faster.

Alanis sat at her desk as Jessica walked up to her. "Hello." Alanis looked up from laying her notebook on the table. "I'm Jessica."

"Alanis." She replied. "Your the girl who doesn't like me."

"Yes." Jessica said not afraid to speak. "I don't see what makes you special enough for Emmett Cullen to actually talk to you."

"Maybe because I don't target every guy that walks into this school." Alanis pointed out. "You have asked them out for two years since they started coming here. Yet, you can't take a hint when they say "no" or "back off." Plus don't you have something for Mike?"

"Of course I do."

"Than be a woman and ask him out instead of going after those who don't want you to ask them out." Alanis tells Jessica shocking everyone in the class. "Plus you'll just use them to make Mike jealous." Jessica nodded and walked back to her seat as Alanis grabbed her pen ready to take notes.
~~~
After class was over, she saw Alice and linked her arm with hers as they started walking to the cafeteria. "So Jessica came up to in first period saying that she doesn't see what is special about me for Emmett to talk to me."

"Jessica will learn." Alice tells her.

"I think she did when I told her that she's just going to use them to make Mike jealous." Alanis tells Alice. "That's not how you can get a boy's attention." Alice nodded. "So what do you think is going to happen when Edward comes back."

"I don't know, but first he will apologize for how he treated Bella, but the rest, I don't know what might happen between Bella and Edward."

"So we just watch and see where this goes." Alanis said making Alice nod. "Okay." Emmett saw Alanis and walked over to her making her smile. "Hi."

"Ready for lunch?" He asked.

"The only thing I look forward too besides the studio, so yeah." Alanis said making him smile. "I am starved."
~~~
It's been a week since the Swans came to Forks. A week since Alanis met Emmett and the two have gotten closer. Emmett pulled into the Swan's driveway as he was taking Alanis to school, than to the studio. Alanis came running out as Bella watched with a smile, but jealous as Emmett hasn't treated Alanis badly, but Edward glared at her than disappeared. "Hi." Alanis said as she climbed in.

"Hey, ready?"

"Always." Alanis tells him as they left. "Edward come back yet?"

"Yeah he has." Emmett said. "Why?"

"I'm going to kill him for leaving causing Bella to drive me crazy." Alanis tells him. "I told her that is none of our business, but once Bella is curious, she must find out the truth or secret." Emmett shook his head knowing that Bella is suspicious and that could mean danger for Alanis.

"When we arrive, just go to your locker. I need a word with Edward." Alanis nodded confused. Something is telling her that Emmett wasn't going to have a word with Edward and decided to stay a couple feet to make sure Emmett doesn't do nothing stupid.
~~~
Alice kept Alanis behind her after seeing what she was going to do. Alanis watched Emmett push Edward against his car. "You had to leave to control your thrust, but you didn't think that Bella would constantly ask Alanis about you."

"I didn't mean too."

"I don't give a shit what you say. Next time this happens, I won't hesitate in killing Bella. With her knowing, my mate will be in danger."

"Mate?" Alanis said causing Emmett to look.

"Alanis."

"What do you mean by that?" She asked him.

"I'll explain after school." Emmett tells her. Alanis nodded and walked into the school. "Alice?"

"She was going to listen one way or another." Alice said as she followed Alanis.

"Alanis needs to know the truth." Jasper tells him as he looked at Edward. "Bella will aggravate Alanis till she finds out the truth which won't be long."
~~~
After school, Alanis walked over to Bella as they discussed their plans. "So I do get to kill Edward."

"No." Bella tells her. "There is something about that family that makes them stand out."

"Bella, please don't go meddling." Alanis begged. Bella went to say something when a van came rushing to them causing Alanis to freeze, but something happened as Edward made it to the sisters. Alanis put a shield around her, Bella, and Edward. Edward pushed Alanis away causing her to loose focus and what seemed like magic to her and Edward disappeared once she hit her head on the sidewalk.

Emmett got over to his mate after what Edward did and saw her bleeding. "Hold on Alanis, I got you." He said as he carried back to his vehicle panicking. What no one didn't see was the cut had healed on her head, but stayed unconscious.