IX

Alanis woke up the next morning and noticed a note was in the place that Emmett laid. Went hunting before picking you up. I love you. She smiled as she laid the note down and walked to her closet. She smiled at the outfit she had to wear for her performance tonight. Alanis grabbed her clothes and went to shower.

Emmett appeared in her room and grabbed her ballerina outfit for the night. His family and Charlie were excited to see Alanis perform her dance. He heard the shower running and smiled as he rushed back to his house. "She's going to look perfect in that outfit tonight." Alice said.

"Yeah. I watched her go through every outfit and found that."

"She's going to do good tonight." Alex tells them.

Rosalie was still conflicted with the witch, but she has warmed up more to her. Now it's the fact that Bella knows that is making her mood sour. The Cullens didn't know what to do about the human knowing.
~~~
Alanis smiled as Emmett kissed her head. "Ready for the night?"

"Yes." She said excitedly. "I have been waiting for this night and knowing that it's finally happening makes me so excited."

Emmett chuckled as they walked across the school yard together. They stopped when they saw Bella and Edward heading into the woods and knew that Bella was telling Edward everything. "This may not end well."

"It won't, but she made her choice, Emmett. We can't do nothing about that now." Alanis tells him. "She chose too read about it instead of waiting for Edward to tell her."

Emmett nodded knowing she was right. Bella made her choice and that meant that there was noting to they can do about it.
~~~
Later that day, Alanis smiled as she looked herself in the mirror. She smiled as she had Rosalie fix her make up and Alice fixing her hair the way she saw it. "Thank you guys."

"Well this performance is taking our minds off of what happened." Rosalie said.

"You do know that Bella is here." Alanis pointed out making Rosalie sigh and nod. "Okay."

"Nervous?" Alice asked.

"Hell no." Alanis said laughing. "I've performed plenty of times, but the only difference is that you guys are here and so is my family." Alanis looked at them and smiled. "Plus Emmett is here."

Rosalie and Alice smiled. Rosalie knew that Alex was right. Emmett deserves to be happy and Alanis is the right person for him.

"Next we have our very own, Alanis Swan."

Alanis looked at the two before leaving for the stage. Rebekah sat in the crowd smiling as she watched Alanis start dancing. She noticed the way Emmett stared at Alanis and wished she could find love like her niece. "She's beautiful."

"That she is." Rebekah tells Kol. "Elijah will be so proud to see how far his daughter has gotten."

"Agree." Kol said as they continued watching her dance.

Emmett smiled as Alanis finished her dance making him go to the backstage. Alanis smiled and ran to him. The light followed her and everyone saw Alanis jumping in Emmett's arms with a big smile on her face as everyone stood up clapping. The couple look at the crowd and laughed. The night was perfect.