XX

Graduation was nearing for Alanis Mikaelson-Swan. She hasn't talked to her sister since she 'died'. Walking through the halls talking to Alice about what they should do for her wedding. "I just think the wedding should be sometime before the fall." She said. "I do like the sound of a mid summer wedding."

"Ohh, I like it." She said. "Okay now we have when, just need to find the exact date."

"True." Alanis said, but she stopped as she saw Bella. She refused to talk to her after what she did because Emmett stayed and Edward didn't. "I don't know..."

"Sit beside Jasper."

Alanis nodded as Jasper grabbed another seat for Alanis to seat on the other side of him. Bella sighed as she knew she would never get the chance to talk to her as Alanis ignores her. The young hybrid wasn't paying much attention as she was looking over her essay to make sure she is comfortable with it.
~~~
Emmett smiled as he saw Alanis. "Ready to go see the baby?"

"Yeah." She said. "I heard Alice gasp and I know she saw something. What did she see?"

Emmett helped her in his Jeep. "I will tell you later because right now this baby is more important."

Alanis smiled as she shouldn't be worried as today was a good day. She was having a baby by the man she loved and today they were checking on their little on. "Alice wants us to talk about the perfect day to have the wedding." She said. "When ever you want it is fine with me?"

Emmett kissed her making her smile. "It doesn't matter as I get to marry my beautiful mate."

Alanis smiled as she laid her head on his shoulder as he finally left the school. She didn't mind that their wedding day could be any time, but Alanis did think of something smiling. "Emmett, what if we find out when the baby is due and then we will know when to have the wedding." She said. "It makes sense."

"It does." He said. "How about we go see your mom?"

Alanis knew right there what Alice say. "She's back."
~~~
At the hospital, Alanis and Emmett waited to see the doctor. "You know that once I have this baby that I am going to hunt for a spell to help Rosalie and Alex have a baby of their own." She said. "I do want to ask her why she hates Bella so much."

"I think she will tell you first before Bella as what she has to say will break your heart." He said. "Carlisle changed her, but Alex was the one to find her."

"Really?"

Emmett nodded as they heard their name. "Yeah." He said. "When Rosalie found me, she saw me as the brother and her friends baby. She said she had a choice to let me die or turn."

"Why did she actually pick to have you turned?" She asked as Carlisle walked in looking at them.

"Because she thought he deserved to live." Carlisle said gaining their attention. "Seeing him dying like that made her feel bad. Alex couldn't lose her and she felt bad for how Emmett was dying."

"When Alice saw you, my life was finally completed." Emmett tells her as they saw the baby on the ultrasound. "You and this baby made me the happiest man on earth."

Alanis smiled as she looked at her unborn child. She knew in that moment that this baby was her everything. Her and Emmett's world. She looked at Emmett with one thing to say. "I love you."

"I love you."