Prologue

Alanis smiled as she was done packing her last bag. She walked downstairs to see her mom and step dad. She smiled as she had everything packed and ready to go. "There she is." Alanis smiled at her sister. "It took you long enough."

"I had to make sure that I had all my ballerina clothes packed." Bella shook her head. "Plus once we get there, I'm going straight to the studio." Bella laughed.
~~~
In Forks, Alice Cullen was figuring out what kind of paint to use in her and Jasper's room. She picked up a magazine and had a vision.

Alice saw Emmett standing at a ballet studio watching a beautiful girl wearing her ballet outfit. Emmett was just in a daze as he watched the girl dance by herself.

Alice came out and squealed with excitement. "She's here!" She cried out as she ran to her mate.

"Who's here?" Jasper asked her.

"Emmett's mate is here and she's a ballerina." Alice said cheerfully. Jasper chuckles as the others smiled. Emmett was shocked and surprised to hear this. "But there was one thing that caught my attention."

"What?"

"She will always wear a necklace with an M symbol on it." Alice said. Carlisle wondered why that symbol sounded familiar. Alice left to go get paint and also meet Emmett's mate.

"Jasper, Emmett, can you two come with me and help me with the paint." Jasper nodded as Emmett followed.
~~~
Alanis left her father's house as she wanted to find paint as she wanted to paint it herself. She smiled once she arrived at the hardware store. Alanis walked straight to the paint section. As she was looking she bumped into someone. "I am so sorry."

"It's fine." She looked up making Emmett look too. They were in a daze when someone laid a hand on Emmett's shoulder. Emmett looked at Jasper than back to  his mate. "I'm Emmett."

"Alanis." She said as she looked at the paint and left the two. Emmett just staredat the beauty. Alice saw her and "accidentally" threw the brush she had causing Alanis to catch it.

"Whoa." The boys said.

"Nice catch." Alice said.

"Thanks." Alanis said as she grabbed the paint she wanted. "Hopefully you guys go to Forks High School."

"We do." Alice replies.

"Awesome. Well I have to go." They nodded as she left.

"Isn't she beautiful." Emmett said as Alice and Jasper smiled at the love sick vampire.