Nineteen

"Can I help you? What do you want?"

"We wanna know where Crowley is."

"If I even knew, why would I tell you?"

"'Cause you're our grandfather."

"Samuel, I'm gonna get my soul back."

"Who says you can get it back?"

"Me."

"Look, I'd like to help, but I'm sorry."

"It's your grandson's soul."

"I can't."

"What is wrong with you? Do you wanna work for Crowley? We're your blood. But if you don't wanna help us I can't make you. But I just gotta know why. What is Crowley holding over you? You owe us that. Mom?"

"He's gonna give her back to me."

"Crowley's gonna bring mom back from the dead?"

"You tell me you don't want her back."

Dean looks back at the photograph, doesn't answer.

"You know, the one difference between us: you know how to live without her."

"Look, I know how you feel."

"No, you don't. She's my daughter, and she's dead, and I can do something about it."

"Do you really think Crowley is gonna make good here?"

"He brought Sam back! And me!"

"Trust me, don't go down that road."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying, stop trying. It's gonna go nowhere good. Samuel, I know we've had our differences, but I'm your grandson and I'm telling you that this is wrong for so many reasons."

"You hypocrite!"

"I'm asking you to learn from our mistakes! Doing this, this is how the bad guy gets us every time. It's our Achilles' heel. Apparently it runs in the family. We will figure something else out. Okay?"

"I'm sorry Dean, but I-"

"Fine. Bring her back. But what are you gonna tell her? You gonna tell her you made a deal with a demon? That you wouldn't help out her sons?"

"That's enough! Just get out."

After dealing with skinwalkers for Crowley and Dean's abduction by fairies, the boys find themselves facing Meg, once again, and making a deal to work with her to get Sam's soul back... meanwhile, back at Bobby's, Zoey's still having withdrawals from the demon blood.

Bobby sits on the basement steps, the door open so he can hear if one of the phones ring, as he watches, listens for any movement from the panic room. Zoey's still strapped down, a precaution after Sam literally lifted up off of the mattress during his own time locked inside. Though, Dean did skip the handcuffing to the bed (afraid of her waking up and almost breaking her wrist). He's worried about the kid just like he's worried about his boys. Soulless Sam back from hell, Dean sucked back into the hunter's life, and Zoey getting thrown into every bad situation possible. Between the three of them, the old man had enough worrying and stress to last a lifetime. It was a wonder why he wasn't sporting a head full of grey hair, or worse, a shiny bald head. Just as he suspected, the sound of a phone ringing took him from his thoughts as he wandered back upstairs. It was probably one of them letting him know they're heading back.