Twenty Six

The three are back at Rufus's cabin unsuccessfully trying to find out what the leviathans are up to. Dean's startled when Bobby's ghost pops up, unexpectedly, "Hey, hey, go easy, you idjits. Sorry for the jump scare."

"So how does this work, huh?" Dean asks, "I leave the cap off and you just genie your way out?"

"I wish it were that easy. The thing-" Bobby flickers and vanishes. "Bobby?" Sam and Zoey ask, Bobby reappears, "Damn it. It's hard to stay focused. I'm still kind of worn out."

"You've been pretty busy for a dead guy." Dean says.

"All right. Listen. I-I don't know how long before my next ghost nap, so let's just skip to the skinny- those numbers I gave you."

"The empty lot in Cheeseville?"

"Yeah, well, it ain't gonna be empty for long. I got a gander at Dick's big plan, right before he Lincolned me. They're breaking ground- what month is this?"

"Uh," Sam thinks, "Uh, April."

"Ground's broke. They're getting ready to build something."

"Build what?"

"They're building as we're yammering. Check it out yourself. It's all right. I mean, you guys missed it because you've been kind of busy killing ghosts the past few days. But Dick is about to get into the Soylent Green business. That site'll show you they're building a biotech lab, right?" The laptop screen shows Geothrive's "Standard plans for an efficient slaughterhouse"."

"Biotech my ass. That sucker is a state-of-the-art slaughterhouse. And we're the beef."

"Don't you think that's a little bold, even for Dick?"

"I bet you no one will even notice... 'cause first, he's gonna dumb us all down with Turducken-style munchies. Make us docile."

Zoey and Dean stare at Sam's laptop, over his shoulder, as it beeps. His email program reads "You have 1 new message." The top email is from Frank and is titled "I'm probably dead…"

"It's an e-mail... From Frank."

"Frank's alive?" Dean asks.

"That jackass, always stealing my thunder."

""Sam and Dean, if you're reading this, I'm dead... or worse. This e-mail was sent because some prince is trying to hack into my hard drive right this second. So unless it's you, you got trouble." Um, okay. "My drive is full of compromising info. Your new aliases, hangouts, where you stored your car...""

"Baby?" Dean looks horrified.

"Even though he encrypted the crap out of his drive, he says we should assume that someone can hack into it eventually. He did put a tracking device in it." Sam clicks on a link in Frank's email and a "Hard Drive Tracker" application appears on the laptop screen.

"All right, let's see where Frank's drive is."

Before the three take off to track the hard drive, Zoey bids Bobby goodbye before his energy temporarily drains and he vanishes.

~ SUPERNATURAL ~

Sam continues to get emails from someone trying to hack into the hard drive. The two brothers break into the RRE headquarters, but Bobby's against it and warns them to leave. Eventually, with the help of Zoey, they track down an employee and show up at her home. Needless to say, Charlie's in shock and terrified of her new boss and job. Sam and Dean convince her to help them hack into Dick's emails, but they can only be accessed from within his office. Nevertheless, she agrees to help. At RRE, later that night, Sam, Dean, and Zoey wait outside in a van, disabling the security cameras to buy Charlie some time. 15 minutes is all she has. Her voices comes through the walkie talkie.