15

Finally, after the long and highly nauseating ride we get to Tulum. I step out of the minibus struggling as my legs are now jelly and I feel extremely sick to my stomach. I take out some cash to pay the bus driver but Mr.Hudson beats me to it acting all chivalrous.

As if.

The lady drives off after saying a 'gracias' leaving us at the entrance of Tulum. Loyt and Mr.Hudson start walking and I go along as well not long after vomiting in the middle of the rocky road making Loyt watch me in concern while Mr.Hudson watches me with annoyance and disgust.

Loyt walks towards me rubbing my back just as I am finished emptying my stomach. He takes a rag from my backpack as I instruct him to and I wipe my mouth with it making sure there are no remains left on my lips. Can this get anymore embarrassing? I swear every time I'm around these two some shit is always happening.

"Are okay love?" Loyt asks and I nod truthfully.

"It's nothing but just a little car sickness" I reassure him and we continue walking while I sip on my water that I gladly brought along with me. Loyt decided that we go see the Tulum Mayan Ruins and from what I read about it I agreed and Mr. Hudson just followed along. It's like he didn't even want to be touring this beautiful place.

As soon as we get to the Mayan ruins I am now panting. I quickly double up on my sun screen not wanting to get burnt badly from the scorching sun. We go through a cave and there we see a number of beautiful stone architectures. There are people all around taking pictures and then I remember that I brought along my disposable cameras. I take one out and start taking pictures of the beautiful stone structures. Mr. Hudson walks ahead and I accidentally take his picture as he looks up at the stone walls in awe. I must admit, though I didn't mean to take his photo I'm glad that I did just for the sole fact that he looks absolutely gorgeous today and the shot does him justice. For once today I actually look at him. He's dressed in a usual white button up that is halfway unbuttoned and short shorts that show off his toned tan legs. His hair is the same as always; wild and messy but he still pulls it off stunningly.

He turns around unexpectedly and instead of looking in a different direction I continue watching him. He looks at me then gestures for me to come and I let my feet carry me. I look behind to see Loyt a few steps back before continuing on to Mr. Hudson. I get to him and he takes the camera from me and I instantly feel myself go cold in this hot weather.

Please don't tell me he knew I took a photo of him? Is he going to break the camera?

Given that I know how ruthless this pig is I won't be surprised if he broke the camera.

"Don't you want photos of yourself or are you going to keep taking pictures of me?" He says calmly and my eyes widen in surprise. I didn't expect him to know that I did take a picture of him. I just figured he would ask and then I would lie about it then get it developed and look at him and remember the beautiful passenger that could've been a lot nicer to me.

"Are you going to take them for me?" I ask nervously as he looks at me with a dumb expression. "Okay fine, um I want to take one over here" I walk towards the other side of the structure. I position myself next to it and smile. He takes the photo and I walk up to him to get back the camera.

"Only one?" He asks and astonishment hits me at the thought of Mr. Hudson willingly taking my photo.

"It's kind of uncomfortable when the person that hates you is taking your picture" I respond with boredom coating my voice.

"Funny miss Anderson and who said I hated you?" His eyes taunt me with his intense gaze.

"Well the way you behave towards me gives it away everytime" I snap at him as he srunch his face at my words.

"Just because I don't act a particular way doesn't mean I have some sort of feeling towards you miss Anderson and are you going to take the pictures or not because I'm already tired of this conversation" he voices with irritation.

"No I'm good" I resist his offer still feeling odd with him taking my picture even though he's willing to. I move closer to take my camera from his grasp but instead of handing it over to me he holds it behind his back and roll my eyes at how immature this is. I expected better from him.

"I'm not playing games with you Mr. Hudson " I say sternly " can I please have my camera?" I ask politely hoping he would just hand it over.

"I'll just hold on to it so that you don't take anymore secret pictures of me. Besides, what are you going to do with them? Sell them maybe?" He says with a hint of delirium.

"It's just one photo and I took it on accident. Please don't flatter yourself Mr. Hudson " I retort using his exact words he once said to me.

"Don't mock me miss Anderson and let's just carry on I'm getting tired of hearing your voice " he insults me before walking away and I ignore his insolent ways.

We start walking around looking at new sights and I thank God when I see Mr.Hudson taking pictures of the rocks and new sightings.

"Where's Loyt? " Mr.Hudson asks bringing me out of the trance that I was in just from these beautiful sights.

But he was right. Where was Loyt?

The last time I had seen him was right before I left to get to Mr.Hudson. I was so preoccupied in our short conversation that I forgot all about Loyt and maybe Loyt forgot about us too.

"We need to start looking for him" I say frantically not wanting to continue the day without him.

"No we don't. Let's just get back to the entrance and wait for him there, he'll eventually show up" he informs me then walks past me to head back to the entrance.

Eventually?!

Nonetheless I follow behind him hoping to find Loyt on the way.

The whole way to the entrance there was no sight of Loyt and when we finally reach the entrance he's not there either. I take a seat on the bench, exhausted from all the walking and hot sun. I look over to Mr.Hudson who looks as if he just jogged a little not even gasping for air but I figure he's athletic so he won't overreact like me.

"Are we really going to sit around and wait?" I struggle to get my words out.

"As long as it takes miss Anderson"

I really hope we're not here all day waiting for Loyt just to find out he's gone looking for us.

What a fine way to start my day?