4

"Yes Mister Steph," I say looking up into his brown orbs " I must've dosed off

 "Yes Mister Steph," I say looking up into his brown orbs " I must've dosed off. " I continue, gnawing at the inside of my cheek. It's obviously not a good thing when your boss comes knocking at your door.

"I see miss Anderson no worries. Can I have a chat with you in the sitting area?" He asks nicely in contrast to his facial expression which looks like he's about to kill me. His face holds a half-smile, half-scold so he is probably not happy but I am unsure of what for.

"Of course." I respond quietly and follow him and Mr. Hudson into the pristine living area. I take a seat opposite Mr. Steph and Mr. Hudson stands behind him leaning on the wall right next to him. His stance is confident and reeks of power well complimented by his white button up and khaki shorts. The button is half way undone showcasing once again his golden chest.

My tongue glides over my dry lips, damping them and I rub my palms together awaiting Mr. Steph's words. Mr. Steph clears his throat before speaking up while Hudson keeps his eyes trained on me. I look down at the floor then up to Mr. Steph as he speaks.

"I got a little complaint from Mr.Hudson stating that you gave him a bit of attitude today and since he is a very important passenger here I expect you to be on your best behavior just like how you said." he looks at me sternly and I go rigid at the intense gaze. "Because I know you very well Noah I am dealing with this differently but if there is ever a next time consequences will be enforced." he finishes making my heart drop to my ass.

Mr. Hudson is officially a world class ass.

How can he lie to my boss?

Did he even say how he made a comment about my uniform making me uncomfortable?

I look up to find Mr. Hudson smirking at me maliciously.

"Yes it won't happen again, thank you." I smile at my boss gratefully hiding the disgust that I feel inside. I know Mr. Steph can get very radical when dealing with his workers and being spared of his wrath was somewhat a blessing.

He smiles back warmly and gets up from the chair making it clear that the conversation is over. I don't move from my position but just sit and watch as the stubby old man leaves the suite.

I watch Mr. Hudson walk him out and thank him for dealing with the situation.

I scoff at the vile, immature human being in front of me.

All rich people are definitely alike.

Hudson approaches me after Mr. Steph leaves the room, lowering himself to meet me face to face. I could probably be admitted for a cardiac arrest the way my heart starts pounding against my chest. I lean back slightly in the chair to get as far away from his face as possible even though "as far as possible" isn't even enough distance.

"Never ever talk back to me with such sarcasm. I am not a joke and if it's anyone who is going to be a joke around here it's you." he whispers darkly and my hands fold into each other, heavy with my annoyance.

He's definitely mental.

In that moment, my fear conquers my anger at his menacing tone. How dare he provoke me and then lie to my boss? Only a devil's spawn is capable of acting in this manner. I used to think he was just a snob, but he's clearly much more than an arrogant prick.

"Okay but did you tell my boss about your rude comment or am I suppose to just take your insults?" the words spill out of my mouth before I can let my fear stop it. I instantly regret my words once they leave because I think we can all agree that Mr. Steph would pretty much suck Mr. Hudson's dick, then fire me.

"You don't ask questions I do and isn't this the same reason why your boss had to come down here to set you straight. I can gladly do it for him you know. I'm much better at punishments and I don't know you at all so I will deal with you differently." His promise lingers in his dancing grey eyes as he smirks at me. His tone solemn, and it is this that causes me to remain silent. My eyes leave his and find purchase with my clammy hands as I wait for him to leave.

"Good." he says "Oh and fix your hair you look a mess." Mr. Hudson spits then walks away to his room.

Fuck you.

Thank you for reading loves❤ I know this chapter is a bit short but I hope you enjoyed it anyway.