23

It wasn't my intentions.

My eyes fall to the tiny, pale body draped in my arms and a soft smile spreads across my face as I observe her. Her flustered cheeks glow under the moonlight as my steps are slow and steady, not wanting to wake her up from what looked like a peaceful doze. The tip of her eyelashes fan across the plumpness of her pink cheeks and her hair is glued in strands to her forehead with wet beads glistening brightly.

My arms hold her tightly pulling her head closer to my chest and with this closeness a warm sensation comes over my body and at the sound of her breathing my body relaxes and I find myself syncing my breathing with hers. A small moan escapes her pink lips and I quickly divert my eyes to her furrowing my brows and gulping in concern.

Soon I arrive at the suite maneuvering with the door to get it open. My feet carries me to her room and I place her on the bed, removing the blonde strands that had fallen across her face. Under the dim light my eyes linger again. She was beautiful. Not the type of beautiful where you would stop and stare, you won't notice at first glance until you really look at her. It's the type when you get lost in her beautiful orbs all that consumes you is her. Instead of touching her I bring the covers over her small body and let my feet take me where I should be at this hour.

"Goodnight Noah" I say pathetically, rolling my eyes at myself for how stupid I was for letting her get drunk from beer. She didn't say she was light weight and after about four to five drinks she started slurring then all of a sudden passing out on Loyt.

I rip my blouse off my body then remove my jeans to clothe myself in something more comfortable.

Noah Anderson.

Getting her out of my head was going to be tedious. I was always thinking about her even when I'm not thinking about her. It's like she had engraved her name in my brain ever since I met her. I didn't know that Mr. Steph had such appealing staff like herself and putting on my usual unpleasant behavior was the first thing I enacted to stop me from pursuing those chocolate brown,sepharic eyes.

She thinks I hate her, but I don't.

What I'm trying to do is protect myself from pain and that may seem contrary to who I really am but I didn't come here for flings, I came here to relax and take a break from the busy, shitty life that I live in New York. She is distracting me, everything she does distracts me.

From the way she talks to the subtle flow of her round hips when she walks. The sound of her breath when I'm close almost drives me out of my mind and if I may confess that is a bit ridiculous but it's true.

Laying my head on my pillow preparing myself for slumber I reminisce on the sudden intimacy Noah had shown at the mall again. I had been doing it every night, still feeling the touch of her soft hands on my neck and feeling her quick breaths on my nose. I still remember the feel of her skin under my fingertips as we danced and how she'd become flustered when I whispered in her ears.

I find myself smiling at the thought just like I did every other night.

The feelings don't only exist when I touch her but when I'm just around her everything in me becomes calm and lightweight. It's like she lifts a weight off my shoulders when she's around. My moods always shifts when she walks through my door even if I don't express it. I usually mask my genuine feelings when I'm around her so I don't let her in, entirely that is. I think she feels the same way. I think she thinks about me too but she has a boyfriend to think about so maybe I'm just being hopeful at this point.

Late night thoughts.

Noah.

Fuck! Can't I just go to sleep?

This is what I was trying to avoid all along. The constant thinking about her and it's not like I don't have anything to think about because I do. I fucking stare at her for Christ's sake. I know her, I know everything about her, well not everything but I know a lot since I've been staring. I know how she rolls her eyes at almost anyth

ing that is unpleasant, how she stares off in different directions pretending to be oblivious when I look at her, and how she easily gives into anything when she cares about someone, like Loyt. Their friendship makes me hot in the head considering that Noah and I will never be friends like that unless I decide to change my attitude.

Who knows maybe I will maybe I won't but being a bitch to her was quite thrilling.

My hands clasp her tiny waist firmly riveting her to the spot and a breathy moan escapes her full lips as her hands grasp my shirt tightly in bunches

My hands clasp her tiny waist firmly riveting her to the spot and a breathy moan escapes her full lips as her hands grasp my shirt tightly in bunches. I whisper in her ears softly and in reaction she pulls her lower lip between her teeth while electric shocks flow through my body rapidly just looking at her distraught self.