25

My lips still tingle even after two days later of kissing the most gorgeous man ever

My lips still tingle even after two days later of kissing the most gorgeous man ever. Mr. Hudson had cross some lines kissing me but I didn't stop it because deep down I wanted him to touch me, to kiss me and make me feel crazy things throughout my body. The kiss made me forget everything- Parker, my job, shit even my sanity but I can't shake the excitement that erupts in me whenever I see Mr. Hudson. The feeling of his hand trailing up my back is tattooed in my head and I shamelessly replay it every time I lay my head to sleep at night. I know what this is. It's a crush.

I like Mr. Hudson aka the pig.

He's gentle when he's not trying so hard to keep up an ice wall, he cares deeply for the people around him and is utterly blunt about telling me what he wants which is kind of a turn on. I haven't heard from Parker in awhile and I know I might have to tell him soon. That I Noah Anderson have cheated.

The guilt doesn't even torture me anymore because I've realized that love conquers all. If my love for Parker was so strong I wouldn't have been so tangled up in Mr. Hudson. Parker's heart will be broken for sure but he'll figure it out. He has girls lined up left right and center by his mother who are all strikingly beautiful and not like average little me.

I'm letting him go.

My shoulders are lighter and a small smile makes it to my face.

When I let Parker go I let my past go. My worthless family, my codependence on Parker, everything that pulled me down.

But where does that leave me when Mr. Hudson leaves?

I glance at the little calendar hung in the corner of my room. Four days until he leaves.

I know I should stay away and prepare for his departure but I don't want to. I've finally come to terms and accept that I like Mr. Hudson and I'm not going to torture myself by staying away from him. I will not pursue him, he'll be gone in a matter of four days leaving me here repeating life and going in a circle. I'll be moved back to working in the restaurant and in about two months I'll go home. He'll forget about me, I'm not that unforgettable besides he'll go back to his busy life and drown in work while I will remember and go to sleep with the thought of him.

I walk the quiet hall slowly passing his door and saunter straight to the kitchen to fetch his dinner. I make my way back into the hall while balancing the platter with one arm. I knock gently and he gives me permission to enter. I try not to act awkward while in his room but I don't get to control that. He doesn't say a word to me but watches me while I make my way to the door to get back to my room. Not even two seconds later walking down the hall, I hear the creek of his door. He pulls me by my elbow and turns me around to face him. My neck crane upwards to look at him fully. I try to hide the delight that was creeping up my face as he holds my arm tightly, but not too tight.

"I came here to apologize again for kissing you. I know that's not what you wanted--" he starts gently while I shake my head looking into his sincere eyes. "Please Noah I can't keep apologizing for something I want to do every time I see you" his warm fingertips graze my cheeks and I suck in a breath. Little shocks of electricity finds its way into my stomach and my body goes cold.

"I wanted you to kiss me and touch me and I don't know why but I like it when you're around" I pause looking to the floor not believing what I'm about to say "I like you" it comes out as a whisper.

My heart thuds violently against my chest becoming tighter and tighter as I fathom what I just said.

He lifts my head by my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes. His face breaks into a pleasant grin revealing his perfect white teeth.

"Believe it or not but I think I more than just like you sweetheart" at his confession my heart rate increases even more and my body overloads with excitement.

"Why?" I ask, confused as to why this purposeful creature could like someone like me.

"Well first you are attractive as hell, second you're stubborn which shows me that you know how to handle yourself, kind, loving, at least to Loyt blah blah" he chuckles "and you didn't try to seduce me or sabotage me on the first day I came here so" he trails off while looking at me while I beam uncontrollably.

We are now glued to each other once again and instead of him initiating the kiss I do instead. I wrap my arm around his neck pulling him closer to me and not having enough patience I get on my tip of my toes to get to him quicker. The atmosphere is slow and tantalizing. My lips faintly touch his as our breath becomes one. His arm is holding my waist firmly sending all kinds of sensations up and down my body. I kiss his neck gently, trailing my kisses from his neck to his jaw and I feel how his heart increases at my touch making me smile. The smell of his manly cologne travels up nostrils sending me on a high. I then move on from his neck to his soft lips ready to feel them on mine. I move slowly towards his lips while he moves towards me bringing his lips closer to mine--

ring ring.

I jolt at the loud and sudden noise. My phone vibrates in the pocket of my work dress and I come down off my toes and stand flat on my feet. Mr. Hudson's hands never leave my waist as I pull out my phone hoping it's not who I think it is.

CALLER'S ID

Parker

"I'm sorry I have to take this" I say softly padding away briskly towards my room feeling his gaze on me as my heart does somersaults.