29

"Do you want to dance?" Jax surprises me with his request given that I'd just finished my meal and I shake my head gently letting him know that I'm declining his offer

"I think I should digest first" I state and he playfully rolls his gorgeous eyes at me. Again.

"It's not like we're about to jump up and down it's just going to be a slow sway here and there" his sentence has me giggling at his notion but I still am not convinced enough to dance with him.

He'll have to try harder. I guess.

"Please? That's literally all I got because I don't know what else to say" he chuckles with hope plastered all over his face and I blush at the thought of him actually wanting to dance with me and not doing it as an act of courtesy. I stand stretching out my hand so that he can take it into his huge ones and he does exactly that. Our fingers intertwine and a warm fuzzy feeling settles in my stomach as the cool night breeze tickles the skin that is exposed from my dress. We walk side by side to an empty space on the dance floor and not to brag or anything but Jax is the most handsome one here on the dance floor and a wave of pride falls over me.

However, it may not be the same for me on his part because there are drop dead gorgeous girls out here.

His warm and rough textured hands touch my cold soft skin pulling me out of my sickening thoughts and into the moment. With him.

A smile creeps onto my face as I fathom the idea of a man like Jax actually liking me.

"It was unexpected" Jax whispers in my ear, his mouth so close I can feel the wetness of it but I'm lost as to what he is talking about until he continues. "I thought you were the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on that evening I saw you but I didn't feel anything for you until that day you needed me to help you cause you were hurt and before that I just was acting horribly because I was trying to avoid catching feelings, you know?" his confession warms my heart but who said I needed him to help me?

"I don't remember needing help from you though" I joke and he pinches the skin on my back making me jerk forward in reaction pressing our bodies much closer than we were. It's only now everything seems to exist after being swept into the words of Jax. I sigh releasing air loudly and becoming aware of our slow movements.

I rest my face on his chest listening to the fast pace of his heart and smile at my effect on him and also at the fact that it's not just my heart racing like a track star.

" I started liking you after you told me you wouldn't mind kissing me, I dunno I guess your boldness was attractive" I shyly say and I feel the small vibration of his chest as he chuckles.

One of his arms move from the small of my back and towards my chin lifting my face up so I can look at him fully. In this position the fierce glow in his grey eyes are the first thing I notice and I lose myself in them only being transported back to reality when his lips land on mine once again and I find myself missing the sensations in my body that his kisses create. No tongue just a passionate kiss fueled by the fresh feelings we both birthed for each other. When his lips leave mine my head goes dizzy and I conclude that the two glasses of wine in combination with this kiss caused it.

"I'm glad that you feel the same way" he debuts his million dollar smile and gratitude fills my being that I have this handsome man in sight and heart.

"My feet are getting tired, mind if we sit?" I ask already tired of moving my feet in these heels and ready to collapse in my bed.

"I kind of want to ditch and go back to the suite with you" my cheeks become hot for reasons I deny to admit and I grab his hand tightly and lead the way back to the suite but not before Jax pays for our meal.

We get back to the suite and I pad towards the kitchen for some water and Jax follows swiftly behind me.

"I'm just getting some water you don't have to be so clingy" sarcasm drips off the edge of every word and before I can actually grab a water bottle Jax spins me around by my waist and hoist me up on his. I almost choke on the air from the sudden movement and his tight electrifying grip on me. The fabric feels absent from my skin as his hands are all I feel. I don't know where the situation is going until he walks to his room without even sparing me his eyes and God only knows how he made it to his room without falling down. He lowers me onto his bed and I nervously gulp knowing that there's a chance that I can get down with Jax and it'll be a one in a lifetime experience.

"What are you doing?" I whisper but I fully know what he's doing or planning to do.

"I think you know what I'm doing but if you don't want-"

"I do" I quickly shut him down open to anything he's planning to do with me tonight and though it's not the smartest decision I've ever made I know I won't regret it. I won't regret him because he made me figure out who I really am. From the first time we kissed to the time I actually willed myself to kiss him in the boutique, I unraveled who I was. I'm sadly not Parker's little princess holding on so tight to our relationship anymore. "I probably won't feel this strongly for anyone again and probably won't see you again after you leave. So yes, I want to kiss you and touch you and I want you to do the same" a hint of sadness laces my voice but I refuse to ruin the moment with it and pull him down to me, kissing him wildly before he can respond to me.

He takes my words and brings them to life. His skillful tongue and fingers worshipped my gem all night until I screamed out his name and after two rounds of the heavenly sensation he finally allows me to feel him on the inside. Uncontrollable lust and need motivated our rampage in the sheets, as he drove me wild like an animal hunting it's prey. Sweet satisfaction dripped from my incredibly satisfied gem.The high never stopped until we did, our hands roamed each other's bodies roughly and longingly, hot air and fiery passion bound us together as we fulfilled each's need. He marked my thighs, stomach, breast, neck and most importantly my heart.

Thank you for 500 reads!!