o6; his house

His house was exactly as she imagined. It was almost the definition of 'homey'. The shelves and walls decorated with family photographs while the couch was covered in a fluffy patterned cushion. Sugawara shut the door behind him and turned to his guest and partner, holding his arm out for her to grasp as she removed her shoes.

After both of heir shoes had been removed and placed to the side of the door, they fully entered the house and moved towards the kitchen with Sugawara leading. "Would you like a drink (L/n)-san?" Sugawara asked as his bag was placed against the kitchen counter before opening up one of the many cupboards surrounding the kitchen walls.

"Um, I'll have some water please." (Y/n) follows his movements in placing her bag on top of the counter beside his, moving to stand slightly to his side and watch him fill up two cups of water for them both.

"Thanks for agreeing to come over (L/n)-san. Sorry, I wasn't able to help too much during practice." He sends her a guilty smile, his eyes still staring into hers as he passed her the glass of water.

"I already said it's fine on the way here Sugawara-san. Just... Let's just get started." Still holding her glass of water in one hand she grabs her bag with the other and hastily throws it atop her shoulder, looking patiently at the boy ahead. He quickly takes a large gulp of the water, his adam's apple bobbing along and a small drop rolling down his chin only to be wiped away by the back of his thumb.

"Right. We can go up to my bedroom." He picks up his back and steps around the kitchen island and ahead of his guest allowing her to follow him to his room. She had never been in a boy's room before that wasn't her brothers but it didn't matter much to her. It was just another room, of another person she had to deal with. The fact that it was a boy made it no different.

After walking up a series of steps he reaches a hall and pushes the first door to his left open, standing aside to let her in first just like his mother taught him to with girls. Growing up his mum was sure to teach her boy manners and etiquette. Some may call it old fashioned and unnecessary but it truly is the small things a kind boy does that can make a girl's heart race although he wasn't attempting to court his guest. Luckily for him, she only brushes past him without much thought to his actions and enters his room.

The walls were a light grey similar to his hair. A black desk and chair in one corner and a tidy twin-sized bed in the other with navy sheets. Hanging on the walls were vinyls and posters, mostly from movies and bands he must enjoy. The moonlight shot through the window, being the only thing to illuminate the walls before Sugawara flicked the light switch.

As she sat down on the edge of his bed her bag was placed beside her. (E/c)-eyes dotted around the room lazily taking in each unique feature. "Sorry, it's not too tidy. Wasn't expecting company." Sugawara chuckles lightly and throws his bag atop the desk in the corner, turning around to face the girl on his bed. Instead of the chuckle, he expected he only got a dead stare in return before she glanced to the side again, "You apologise a lot Sugawara-san. It's okay let's just get started. It's already getting late."

Slightly disappointed he boy nods and gathers his books and stationery on the floor, motioning for the girl to sit across him. She silently turns her notebook over to him, motioning him to read the notes she completed on her own. They study in silence together, listening to the wind out the window harmonising with the soft beats the ash-haired boy plays from his phone.

*_*_*_*

As they pack up their belongings and head back to the front door, (Y/n) turns back to face the boy she spent the past few hours studying with. The moon is now even higher, with the dark blue and mixed coal-black in the sky, patches of glimmering stars sprinkle around each glowing bright than the others in a competition. "Thank you for letting me study in your home. I'll see you tomorrow." Just as her hand was about to graze the doorknob, Sugawara was already standing beside her in his coat and baby blue scarf hugging his neck like a loose noose.

broken || sugawara x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें