chapter 20:Webby finds out

Webby p.o.v
After i wake up,got change,and eat breakfast i went back to my room while the boys went outside.i open my window to see Dewey reading a book even though Huey is the who always read books.i also saw Louie training but usual Dewey is the one training.i feel like they are hiding something and i need to found out what.when they went inside i take Huey to my room.than i turn off all the lights and i grad his junior woodchuck guidebook.
Huey p.o.v
I wake up and look around.i said"where i am?"a voice said"hey Huey."i said"hi Webby what do you want?"she said"i know Dewey and Louie are hiding something so you are going to tell me it or else i will burn your junior woodchuck guidebook."i said"they both have a crush on you."
Webby p.o.v
I give him his Junior woodchuck guidebook back.he said"are you ok?"i said"no because i know i have to choose between them but i have a crush on both of them so i can't."i said"what if we do pros and cons."i said"yeah lets do that."he grad the chark bored and started writing.
1 hour later
Webby p.o.v
Huey said"Dewey have more cons than Louie."i said"well this does not make it easy for me to choose also I have two question."he said"what are these questions?"i said"the first question is how would they feel if I did not pick them and what's a soulmate?"he said"i will go ask Dewey and Louie the first question for you can go ask Beakley the second question."i said"ok."i went to the living room while Huey went to his room.i said"i have a question to ask Grammy."she said"you can ask me anything dear."

I said"thank you for answering my question."she said"you're welcome."i went to my room.i said"what did Louie and Dewey answer."he said"well Louie say i have not though of that so i don't know."i said"of course?"he said"Dewey's answer was if Weddy is happy with another men than i am happy too because i love and carry about her so i would do anything for her ever if that means i have to let her go at some point."i said while crying"that was beautiful."he said"wait do you know what a soulmate is now?"i said"yes,it's like a best friend, but more.It's the one person in the world who
knows you better than anyone else.
It's someone who makes you a better person because they inspire you.A soulmate is someone who you can carry with you forever.It's the one person who knew you and accepted you.Believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would.And no matter what happens you will always love them."
Huey p.o.v
I thought Dewey fits that description perfectly but she migth not choose him anyway so i said nothing.she said"its getting late we should go to sleep."i said"what if we do a contest?"she said"thats a good idea but I don't want to be treat like a prize."i said"you won't you will a judge plus this will help you decide."she said"ok we will do it."i said"tomorrow we should call Angle,Violet,and Lena to see if they want to be a judge or watch."she said"all rigth good night."i said"good night."i went to my room to go to sleep.
The next day
Webby p.o.v
After i ate breakfast i went to my room.i said"hold up before we call our judges what do Dewey and Louie have to do in the contest?"Huey said"they will have to sing,dance,and answer questions."i said"ok."i said"hey Violet and Lena do you went to be part of a contest?"Lena said"why are you doing a contest?"i said"for i can pick between Dewey and Louie."Violet said"but why are you calling us?"i said"to check if you want to be a judge or watch."Lena said"yeah we are coming."i said"see you later."she said"see ya."they hang up.he said"i am guessing they say yes."i nood.
Huey p.o.v
I said"hey Angle do you want to be a judge for a contest?"she said"whats the contest?"i said"it's to see who is the best man for Webby."she said"i will be right there."i said"ok bye."i hang up.then i hear a knock on the door.i open the door.Angle said"i am here."i let her in.than we went to my room.i said nervously"h hey guys i told Webby you two have a crush on her."Dewey said"why?"Webby said"because if he did not tell me I was going to burn his guidebook."Louie said"who do you prefer as your boyfriend?"she said"I have a crush on both of you which is why we are doing a contest."Louie said"welp you were right Dewey."Dewey said"whats in the box Angle?"she said"shirts that says Debbigail and Loubby."he said"what is Debbigail?"she said"its your and Webby ship name."Louie said"than what is Loubby?"she said"its your and Webby couple name."i said"why did you make these"she said"my mom teach me and my sister how to sew just in case we ever want to design clothes also when i have free time or stress i like to sew sometimes."i said"do you have a shirt that says both because i am supporting both of my brothers."she said"no." Angle while Louie where the Loubby shirt.once Violet and Lena got here we went to Webby's room to begin the contest.I said"before we go ahead me,Webby,Angel,and Violet are the judges also Lena is here to watch got that?"they nood.i said"ok what is Webby's favorite type of movie?"Louie said"horror."i said"correct first point go to Louie."Angle said"what is favorite type of food?"Dewey said"Thai."she said"correct."
20 min later
Dewey p.o.v
Huey said"both of you have 20 points so far its a tie."Angle said"next around is dancing."Webby said while blushing"does this mean to have to dance with them?"he said"yes,Louie is first."i couldn't wait so i stole her from him.Angle said"this remember me of a sense Puss in boss."Huey said"do you mean the one where they do their victory dance?"she said"yes."than Louie took her.he said"we know I'm the better men for you therefore lets see if its true."i grad her.i said"don't listen to him choose whoever you want."Angle said"Huey you need to stop them before they started fighting."Violet said"he's all ready on it."Huey got in the middle of us and said"you know what both of you get a point."we said"ok."he said"you two go get your instruments because you are going to sings to Webby."i said"do i have to?"he said"look Dewey if she become your soulmate you have to shows her someday."i said"you're right,everyone can you please not laugh when I bring my instrument."everyone said"sure thing."me and Louie went to our room than we went to Webby's room.Violet said"the guitar's is a great instrument."i said"can i go last?"Huey said"of course but who ever is the best will get the last point."next Louie grad his phone and push play.

Everyone clap.Huey said"that was good however lets see if Dewey can outmatch you."Webby said"are you recording this Angle?"she said"yes."i take a deep breath in then out.i give Huey my phone for he can started the music.

Everyone clap.me and Louie said"who did better?"Huey said"Webby who won your heart?"Webby said"i am sorry but nobody wins because i can't decided,i am going outside i need some fresh air and to think about this"she left.Huey said"Angle how would you feel if Webby pick Louie?"Angle said sadly"I though we would never end up together so I've been looking for ways to get rid of my crush on him and none of them have work but if I see him happy with another girl my feelings might go away for good."he said"i see."i said"Angle is the bet that we made off?"she said"yes,since Huey all ready told her."Louie said"Angle i am sorry for all the pain i cause you."she said"its ok."Louie left.
Louie p.o.v
I went to my room.i said when Evil Louie appear"what do you want?"he said"I think it time for me to tell you why i came through the portal with you but i guess you don't want to hear it."i said"no,i do."he said"well my Dad and Mom are getting old which means Huey or Dewey will have to become king but Dewey want to be an adventure and Huey thought he was not ready to be king so they run away than my Dad sent people to bring them back however they arrive empty-handed every time so he give up and even though i want to be king i couldn't because he say i needed a queen yet i found no perfect girl in our kingdom to be queen."i said"so you came here to found your queen."he said"yes."i said"i understand the reason this is so important to you and why you would be anything."he said"i will disappear now."i said"wait,i don't want to be alone so can you please stay?"he said"sure."i stay in my room for the rest of the day.
Huey p.o.v
We said goodbye to everyone and we went to the living room to talk.