chapter 22:speed dating

It have been two days since the dance
Louie p.o.v
I was in my room by myself.Evil Louie said"how do you feel."i said"sad but i should be asking you that."he said"i am fine."i said"how?"he said"well i have a full proof plan that will make her ours."i said"but Dewey and Huey would probably foil your plan."he said"if they do i will just come up with another idea or take care of them."i said"wait by take care of them do you mean?"he said"kill them wide yes."i said"but you can't they are my brothers."he said"I don't care whoever is in my way because I always get what I want no matter what."Huey said"Louie how are you doing?"Evil Louie disappears.i said"awful."he said"do you want to go to the mall with me?"i said"yes."we left.i said"so where is this mall."he said"oh we are not going to a mall."i said"then where are we going?"he said"you will see."i said"i feel like i won't like this."he said"we are here."i said"speed dating?"he said"yeah,we are for you can get over Webby."we went inside.he said"hello ma'am my brother need a women in his life."the employee said"ok fill out this paper."after i grad the paper we went to the chair's to sit down.when i was done i give the paper to the boy.he said"just sit down and wait for few minutes we will call you."i sat down.i said"where is Dewey?"he said"he is hanging out with Webby."i said"oh."he said"Violet say yes to the date."i said"when is it?"he said"this weekend."i said"i hope it all goes well."he said"me too."he said"everything is ready go to the table.".Huey said"good luck."i said"thanks."i went to the table.i said"hi there Louie."she said"Lvy and wait is your Uncle Scrooge Mcduck."i said"yes."she said"does he let you brother his money?"i said"no."she said"then we are done here bye."she left.i said"i am gald she is gone."Huey said"why?"i said"she is a gold digger."Huey said"well we still have four more girls left."i said"good."he said"here comes the second one."i said"i am Louie Duck."she said"Emma so what do you like?"i said"Mischievous plots-i got interrupting by her saying"just no i am leaving i need a evil person in my life."she left.Huey said"mayde you should not say Mischievous plots or you are the evil triplet."i said"i won't."Huey said"don't worry their time's a charm."i said"lets see."she said"i am Rudy."i said"Louie Duck."she said"wait are you the one who unleashed a monsters that destroy part of the DuckBurg."i said nervously"uh yes."she said"you seem like a trouble maker and I feel like we would not work well as a couple so bye."i said"bye."she left too.Huey said"better yet don't say all the bad things you have done."i said"why is this going so bad for me I am usually good at getting girls."he said i don't know but you still have a chance."i said sadly"but what if I don't we only have two girls left."Huey said"you can do this I believe in you plus you always came up with ideas so how about you use that strategy."i said"good point and what could go wrong."he said"thats the spirit."she said"my name is Ava."i said"nice to meet you i am Louie Duck."Evil Louie said"can we just leave?"i said"no and why do you want to leave."he said"because i don't want to replace Webby."i said"we are not replace her."he said"it feels like we are."she said"i am going to leave."i said"why?"she said"because I don't want to be with someone that's insane."she left as well.Huey said"that was not fault."i said"i know but Huey can we go home?"he said"no you have one more opportunity to be in a relationship."i said"or chance to fail."he said"do you want to stand up this girl."i said"no i am not that kind of guy."he said"exactly so you should stay."i said"you're rigth but cane we get some ice cream after this."he said"sure."Huey phone ring.he takes it out of his pocket.i said"who is it?"he said"Dewey i wonder what he wants."he answer it.Dewey said"hey Huey how is Louie doing?"he said"not good all four girls left."he said"I am surprised he is bad but he still have a chance with this last girl."he said"yeah oh she is coming bye."he said"bye."Huey hang up.she said"hi i am- L Louie?!!!"i said"A Angle?!!!."she said"what are you doing here?"i said"I can ask you the same question."she said"my brother want me to have a boyfriend so he brought me here."i said"Huey doesn't want me to be single while him and Dewey have dates."she said"let me guess Dewey is with Webby."i said"correct."she said"i knew it besides to be honest this is pointless I all ready know everything about you."i said"you do but i don't know that much about you because you only talk to Dewey and Huey."she said"than ask me some questions."i said"ok do you like adventuring?"she said"of course not i don't being in danger but i do like explore things and you only go because there could be money."i said"true."she said"ask me another question."i said"you got it."
1 hour later
Angle p.o.v
Huey said"we got head home soon Louie so finish this up."Louie said"do you want to go on a date with me to continue this."i said while blushing"i would love to."Huey said"do you want to get some ice cream with us Angel."i said"yes."we went to the ice cream place.i said"oh my brother is here to take me home."he said"i will text you the details of the date later."i said"ok bye."he said"bye."i want inside the car.Jack said"its that boy who got rejected because his date pick his brother instead of him."i said"yeah."he said"it seems like he want to started a rebound relationship with you."i said in a angry tone"LOUIE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!"he said"are you sure?"i said still a little bit mad"yes,Louie is a lot of things but he is not a jerk or player."he said"you could be rigth but just be careful i have a bad feeling about this guy and I don't want your heart to get broken."i said"don't worry i will."
Louie p.o.v
We went to our room to talk to Dewey about the speed dating.