chapter 8:Christmas🎄

Two weeks before Christmas
Dewey p.o.v
Huey, uncle Donald,Lunchpad,and Webby were putting up decorations.Beakley is at the shop buying ingredients to make Christmas food and cookies.Louie is in his room watching his phone.uncle Scrooge was in his office doing his own thing.i was getting rid of all the mistletoes because i don't want Webby to kiss Louie.Huey said"put these mistletoe back where they were."i said in a angry tone"NO!"he said"why not."i said"because i don't want Webby to kiss Louie."he said"truth me Louie's plan is not going to work plus if you put these mistletoes back ungle Scrooge will be able to kiss Goldie and ungle Donald will kiss Daisy rigth front of us they usually don't do couple things when we are around because of how we act but now they have to."i said"well i do want to see that so yes i will put the mistletoes back."he said"thank you Dewey but don't worry i will see if Angle will stop Louie from kissing Webby."i said"you're welcome and thank you."he said"you're welcome."Huey went back to putting decorations up and i went to put the mistletoes back.
Christmas eve
Huey p.o.v
I was at the door waiting to welcome people.Beakley was in the kitchen making Christmas food and cookies.Webby was Beakley.Dewey and Louie were getting ready.Launchpad playing his piano.uncle Donald was making sure everything is ready for the party.uncle Scrooge was at the security room watching the camera's to make sure no enemies sneak in.The first one to enter the Mansion was Daisy so i said"welcome Daisy,Donald is in the dinning room setting up i can take you jacket and present for you."she said"thank you Huey i will go said hi to him."i put the present under the tree and the jacket on the coat hanger.Than Angle enter the Mansion i said"welcome Angle let me take your jacket and present."she said"thank you Huey."i said"you're welcome."i put the present under tree and the jacket on the coat hanger while she went to sat near the fireplace to wait for everybody else.Next it was Violet and Lena so i said"welcome Violet and Lena i will take your jackets and present."they said"thank you Huey."i said"you're welcome.i put the present under the tree and put jacket on the coat hanger.They went to join Angle.she said"hi Violet and Lena."Violet said"hi Angle."Lena said"hey Angle."After that Goldie come i said"welcome Goldie i will take your jacket."i put the jacket on the coat hanger.just than uncle Scrooge enter the room.i said"hi Goldie."she said"hi Scroogey."he said"lets take a sit near the fire."she said"ok."well thats all the guess now we just need the food and cookies to be ready.i walk to Violet,Angle,and Lena.Angle said"hey Huey where is Louie,Dewey,and Webby?"i said"Webby is in the kitchen helping Beakley,Dewey and Louie are in their room getting ready but they are taking a long time i should go check on them."When i enter my room i saw Louie sitting on his bed and Dewey was sitting on the floor playing his Guitar.i said"what are you guys going everyone is all ready here."Louie said"oh sorry i was listening to Dewey and he is really good that i lost track of time."i said"make sense but come on everyone is waiting for you guys."he said"ok we are coming."Dewey said""i will join you guys later i want to play my Guitar a bit longer."i said"ok but don't take too long."he said"i won't."we went to the foyer."Louie said"hey guys."Violet and Angle said"hi Louie."Lena said"hey Louie."Angle said"where is Dewey?"i said"he is in his room he said he will join us later."she said"ok."
Webby p.o.v
Beakley said"you should go hangout with everyone else."i said"but i want to help you."Beakly said"well the food just need to cool down and i need to make the cookies so i don't need your help."i said"if you said so i will go."i want the foyer.i said"hey guys."everyone said"hey Webby."i said"you guys want to go the living."everyone said"sure."Huey said"so what should we do?"Lena and Louie said"lets play truth or dare."i and Huey said in a angry tone"No!"Lena and Louie"fine than what will we play."Angle said"we can play a board game or video games."Huey said"we only have two controls so only two people can play and it will be hard to choose who go first."Louie said"board games are board."Angle said"got any other ideas."i said"oh i got a Karaoke machine in my room my room i can bring it."Angle said"bring it."Louie said"well it better than board games."Huey said"Violet and Lena what do you think."Lena and Violet said"Karaoke machine."i said"i will be rigth back"i went to my room for the Karaoke machine.than i went to the living room.i said"here it is."Huey said"where did you found it?"i said"i found it in the Garage also it still work and its not dangerous."Huey said"but how will we play the screen is so little."i said"well i can connect it to the Tv for the lyrics can be bigger."he said"do it"i connect the microphone to the Tv.Huey said"who will go first?"Lena said"i will."Huey said"Dewey is taking a long time i will go check on him."Angle said"no lets me go i don't want you to miss your turn plus me and Dewey get a lawn way better than you two do because we both love to sing,dance,and puns."he said"you have a good point ok you can go."
Angle p.o.v
i enter the room and i saw Dewey playing his Guitar so i walk to him very quietly for i can listen to him.he yell"Angle what are you doing here!!!"i said"i come here to check on you and why are you yelling?"he said"because you scared me."i said"sorry."he said"its ok but can you please not tell anyone about my Guitar?"i said"why?"he said"because i don't want people to make fun of me."i said"i know how you feel so i won't tell anyone."he said"thank you."i said"you're welcome so who else knows?"he said"Huey,Louie,Mom,and you."i said"you buy it with your own money."he said"yes and by myself."i said"how did you sneak it in here."he said"nobody was home but Huey and Louie come home early so they saw it."i said"how did your Mom found out?"he said"she was cleaning own room and she found it under Louie's bed,when we come home she ask us about it and i said it is my she was very happy."i did a sad sign.he said"what's wrong?"i said"talking about Louie make me feel sad."he said"hey do you want to sing about it that always help me maybe it can help you."i said"lets do it"he said"i play my Guitar and you sing."i said"ok just give me a few minutes to look for the song."i get out my phone to look for the song.i said"found it ready?"he said"ready."i put my phone on their bed,i push play and started singing.