chapter 9:the date

Dewey p.o.v
I call Angle on my phone.i said"hey Angle guess what day it is."she said"i don't know Dewey just tell me."i said"aw come on guess."she said"ok fine you are going to help me found a girlfriend for my brother."i said"no."she said"you are going to help Huey win Violet heart."i said"no."she said"it better not be about me abd Louie because i am too busy today."i said"no you give up?"she said"yes."i said"today is the day i ask Webby on a date."she said"really i been waiting for this day ever since you told me you love her."i said"yeah."she said"do you need any help you know i will always help you just like you do with me."i said"no but i did call you to check that because knowing Louie he will probably ruin it and i want you and Huey to make sure that does not happen."she said"don't worry i will take care of him anyway i got go i have a play to prepared for so bye."i said"bye."i hang up.Huey said" did i hear that right?"i said"yes you did."he said"don't panic Dewey i will keep a close eye on Louie."i said"good now if you excuse me i will go to Webby's room."i went to Webby's room and knock on her door.she said"who is it?"i said"it is me Dewey."she open the door.she said"hey Dewey."i said while blushing"hey Webby i have a question to ask you."she said"go ahead."i said still blushing"d do you want to go on a d date with m me?"she said while blushing"s sure."i said still blushing"ok see you tonight."she said still blashing"ok bye."she close the door.i went to my to get ready.i put on a white shirt and a blue vest.Louie said"hey brother."i said"hey Louie."he said"where are you going looking so handsome?"i said"on a date with Webby."he tackled me than he take out a napkin and put it on my mouth for i can be unconscious.
Louie p.o.v
I put Dewey in the closet and lock the it.then i put on his white shirt and blue vest for i can go on that date.i went to Webby's room.i knock on the door.she said"i will be rigth ther Dewey."she open the door.she was wearing her normal outfit but with no blue vest.she said"i don't know what to wear and i don't have any special events outfit so i put on this how do i look?"i said"pretty ready to go."she said"yeah."i said"than lets go."we both walk to the restaurant.
Dewey p.o.v
I wake up in the closet wereing my normal outfit.i saw a letter on the ground it said"dear Dewey you are probably asking yourself happen well i will you i were unconscious after i put a napkin on your mouth.than i took off your clothes and put you in your normal.next i put you in the closet with no phone and lock it.after that i put on your outfit for i can go on that date sincerely Louie."i started banging on the door while saiding Huey.than i hear Huey voice.he said"who is there?"i said"Huey its me Dewey."he said"Dewey why are you in the closet?"i said"just open the door will explain everything."he open the door.i said"thank you."he said"you're welcome so what happen?"i said while giving Huey the letter"read this it will explain everything."he read the letter.he said"he did all if this we need to stop him."i said"but we need help."he said"who will help us?"i said"i know Angle give me my phone."Huey grad my phone and give it to me.i text Angle"i need your help."she text me"what happen?"i take a photo of the letter and send it to her.she text back"i will be rigth there."than we hear a knock.we open it and found Angle exhausted.she said"i am here i am so tired."i said"did you ran all away here?"she said"yes now lets go save your date."i said"but how?"Huey said"i have I have I have rope and tape we can tie him in the rope and put the tape on his mouth."she said"good idea Huey."i said"bring the tape and rope for we can go.he bring the rope and tape.she said"can someone carry me i am worn out."i said"Huey give her a piggy back ride,give me the tape and rope."he give me the tape and rope.than he put Angle on his back.next we ran to the restaurant.
Louie p.o.v
Woker said"welcome table for two?"i said"yes."he said"rigth this way."he lead us to the table.he said"here is your menu take your time."i said"ready to order?"she said"yes."i said"Waiter!"he said"what will you have?"i said"pep and rice."she said"lemonade,fish and chip."he said"ok."he takes our menu and walk away.i said"i am going to the bathroom be rigth back."i went to the bathroom.
Dewey p.o.v
When we got there we look at the widow to see where they are.i said"i see them."Huey said"Louie is going to the bathroom."i said"Angle wake up."she said"are we here?"i said"yes are you good to walk."she said"yeah."Angle got off of Huey back and i give her the tape.i said"follow him."we went to the back of the restaurant to go through the back door because the back door lead to the bathroom.
Louie p.o.v
Evil Louie said"wow i didn't know you can come up with a good scheme."i said"what do you mean?"he said"i always thought you were a idiot but i guess i was kind wrong."i said"kind?"he said"well you were smart like me you would tie your brother for he can't escape but you didn't do that so that mean you are a bit smart and mostly dumb."i said"it does not matter anyway he is not here therefore the date is going great."he saud before disappearing"lets hope this stay that way."when i turn around i saw Dewey,Huey,Angle,with tape and rope.i said"what are you doing here?"than they tie me up and put me in my nomal clothes.i said in angry tone"UNTIE ME AND GIVE ME BACK THE OUTFIT!"Angle said while putting tape on my mouth"no not until this date is over."
Dewey p.o.v
I put on the outfit and throw my blue shirt to Angle.i said"take that with you."she said"got it and good luck."they left.i went to the table.Webby said"your food and drink is here."i started eating.after the food i said"hey Webby do you want some dessert?"she said"sure."i said"Waiter."Waiter said"what do you want?"i said"a Sundae."Waiter said"yes sir."he left.i said"so how was food?"she said"it was delicious what about your?"i said"good."Waiter said"here is your dessert."i grad my spoon so does Webby and we started eating.when we were done i said"are you full?"she said"yes."i said"me too Waiter."Waiter said"here is your bill."i said"here you go."he left and so did us.
Huey p.o.v
Louie said in a angry tone"UNTIE ME!"Me and Angle said in a argry tone"FOR THE LAST TIME NO!"Dewey said"you guys can untie him now the date is over."Louie said"wait it is noo."i untie him.Angle said"how did the date go?"he said"good."she said"not great how come?"he said"because of Louie."Louie said"where is Webby?"i said"in her room she said she is going to sleep."he said"than i am going to sleep too."she said"bye Huey and Dewey."we said"bye."she left.i change into my pj and went sleep so did Dewey.