information about the cast

This page will have information about the cast.after this page the story will begin.
Webby:she is 11 years old.she love to sing and dance.her favorite color is pink.she have a crush on Dewey and Louie.her best friends are Lena and Violet.Bealey is her granny and the housekeeper thats why she live with Scrooge.Webby is a adventurer and she is ready for anything.she is in 5th grade.she does not go to the same school as Dewey,Louie,Huey,and Angle.
Bealey:she is the housekeeper of scrooge house and Webby is her grand daughter.she is very overprotective of Webby.she she used to be a spy but now she is not.
Dewey:he is a adventurer.Louie and Huey are his brothers.Della is his mom. Scrooge and Donald are his uncles.he is 11 years old.his best friend is Launchpad.he buy his guitar with his own money.he always wanted a guitar because he loves everything about guitarist.his favorite color is blue.he is in 5th grade.he is the middle children.
Huey:he is good-nartured,courteous,polite,smart,and kind-hearted.he iscan enthusiastic and dedicated junior woodchuck.he have a crush on violet.he is 11 years old.he knows how to played every instrument.he is in 5th grade.he is the oldest of his brothers because he was born two minutes before dewey and louie.his favorite color is red.
Huey,louie,dewey are triplets.
Scrooge:he is 151 years old.he is a billionaire.he cares about his money a lot unless his family is lost than he does not care about his money.he is a adventurer.
Lena:she is 15 years old.she is in 9th grade.
Violet:she is 11 years old.she is in 5th grade.she have a crush on Huey.she and huey have the same personality.she is a junior woodchuck.
Angle:she is 11 years old.she have a crush on louie ever since 2nd grade.she is friends with Dewey and Huey.she is a little shy,kind-hearted,and polite.
Della:she is adventurous high-spirited,daring,and headstrong.Scrooge build a rocket called the Spear of Selene for her but when she find out about it she blasted it off to the moon and she got tapped on the moon for 10 years.

The show have not told us who huey,dewey,and louie's farther is so he will not be in this story. p.o.v means point of view.