chapter 11:stay away from her

Dewey p.o.v
I wake at 8:30am and got change.than i want to the dinner room with Huey for breakfast.when i got there i sit one chair a far from Webby and Huey sat next to me.Webby said"Dewey how come you are not sitting next to me you always sit next to me."i said nothing. Louie sit in the chair that is next to Webby.After breakfast me and Huey went to our room.Webby said"wait Dewey don't close or lock the door."i close and lock the door.Webby said"Louie do you know what is wrong with?"Louie said"i don't know but hey how about we do something together to take your mind off it."she said"sure since Dewey does not want to be around me or talk to me."i said"you don't have to be here Huey."he said"well if i want with Webby i would definitely tell her you i am terrified at hiding secrets so i rather be with you."i pick up my Guitar.he said"what song are you going to sing?"i said"in the name of love because that why i am staying away from her"Huey push play and i started singing while playing my Guitar.

I said"but i will never if she would do all of that and more for love of my"i started crying than Huey come with a box of issue for me and sat next to me to comfort me.
Webby p.o.v
Me and Louie were in my room looking for something to do.Louie said"movie?"i said"no."he said"Tv show?"i said"no."he said"Karaoke?"i said"no."he said"board game or video game?"i said"no no don't want to do anything that remember of Dewey."he said"how do these things remember you of him?"i said"because i did all of these things with him so it remember me of him."he said"is there anything that you and Dewey didn't do together?"i don't know i did many things with him except for a Escape room."he was"how come?"i said"we watch the movie but after the movie he did want to do the Escape room."he said"i will do it with you."i said"really?"he said"yeah."i said"well first we need to watch the movie for you can understand it than we can do it."he said"ok."we went to the living room to watch the Escape room.
After the movie
Webby p.o.v
Louie said"so base you are tape in a room and you have to look for clues to escape."i said"yes."he said"but do they make rooms about you and do people actually die."i said"no they just make random rooms with clues and with no danger things that can kill you or hurt you in anyway also there is a timer."he said"than lets go."We went to the Escape room place.when we got there the Worker said"welcome to the Escape room before we start here are the rules 1.no phones allowed so give me your phones."i give him my phone.i said"Louie give the man your phone."he said"no."i said"will you give the phone to me."Louie give me his phone than i give it to the man.Worker"2.you are stuck in a room for one hour you have to look for clues to escape the room 3.there is a emergency button if you need to leave the room before the hour is up just push the button and i come for you got it."i said"yes."Worker said"now follow me to the Escape room."we follow him.Worker said"here is the fake things room base there is a lot of keys around here but only one is real and work to get out find the key and the clues bye good lucky."he left.i said"i will look for clues you will look for the real key got it."he said"yes m'lady."i said"what did you call me?"he said while blushing"umm nothing."i said"anyway lets do this."i look for the clues while Louie look for the real key.
Dewey p.o.v
I said"i can't stop think about what Louie and Webby doing are they holding hands,did they make nickname for each other,a are t they-i was interrupted by Huey slapping me.i said"ouch why did you slap me?"he said"for you can calm down don't worry there is no way Louie can win Webby heart in one day."i said"you got a good point i need some fresh air i am outside."he said"do you want me to go with you?"i said"no i need to be alone."he said"ok i understand."i want to the front yard to be alone and for some fresh air.
Webby p.o.v
Louie said"i found the key."i said"bring the key and i found a clue said rigth is not always."he said"maybe key go left."i said"try it."Louie turn the key to the left than the door open."Worker said"good jod."i said"we solve when there was 30 minutes on the clock lets do two."he said"yeah."Me,Louie,and the Worker went to the next room.
Two more Escape rooms later
Webby p.o.v
When we escape the third room i said"that was so much fun i want to do another one."Louie grad his than said"too bad we can't its 2:50 almost time for lunch so need to home."i said"o we should do this again."he said"we will i promise."i grad my phone next we left.When we got there i hear Della"aren't you going to eat?"Dewey said"no i am not hungry."she said"ok."she left.when Dewey past us i look at him but he did not look he just left.my face turn into sadness.Louie said"come on Webby lets go eat."i nodded yes.he grad my hand and lead me to the dining room.Louie sat next to me.since i was sad just ate and said nothing.After dinner Me and Louie went to the living room.he said"so what do you want to do?"i said"i want to go to the front yard."he said"i will go with you."i said"no i want to go alone."he said"ok."i went to the front yard.
Dewey p.o.v
I was resting on a wall until Webby come and put both of her hands on the wall for i can't leave.
Webby p.o.v
When i saw Dewey resting against a wall i decide to corner him by putting both of my hands on the wall and i won't let him leave until he explain why he does not want to be around me.he said nothing so i said"why don't you want to be around or talk to me?"he said nothing.i said"what is wrong with you."he said nothing i punch the wall and said"why aren't you acting like yourself?"than i started crying.
Dewey p.o.v
I know i am post to stay away from her and not talk to her but i can't do that when she is crying because i love her too much so i said"i am sorry."she said"you finally talk to me?"i said"yeah i just couldn't stay quiet while you were  crying i carry about you too much."she said"than how come you didn't talk to me earlier you i saw that i was sad."i said"because Louie threat to kill me unless i stay away from you."she said"why did he do that?"i said"because he wanted to hang out with and only you."she said"make since but his plan failed so he probably won't threat you again."than Webby hug me.she said"i miss you."i hug her back and said"i miss you too."she said"we should go inside."i said"agreed."we went inside.Louie said"i need to talk to you."i said"ok."Me and Louie want to the bathroom.he locks the door but when he turn around his eyes were red.he said in a argry tone"TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER OR ELSE!!!"i said"just because you can keep me away from Webby doesn't mean you can keep her away from me she will always found a way to be with me."he said"whatever your Guitar and life is safe for now you can be with her."i said in my mind"yes."he unlock door so i left.Huey said"what did he said?"i said"he said can be with Webby also my Guitar and my life is safe."he said"what made him change him mind."i said"i told him just because you can keep me away from Webby doesn't mean you can keep her away from me she will always found a way to be with me."he said"good thing everything is to nomal Webby is in the living room lets go also some day i will help you found a better place to hide your Guitar."i said"thank you."he said"you're welcome."we went to the living room.