chapter 2:pool day

Huey p.o.v
I open my window for we can get some air and for i can look outside.dewey and louie were laying on the floor of the room.louie said"why is it so hot?"dewey said"huey is there a pool or a water park we can go to?"i said"guys uncle donald house boat is gone."louie said"he probably went to sail it somewhere."dewey got up and said"do you know what this mean?"i said"boys get changed."
A few seconds later
Dewey p.o.v
When we were done getting change we ran outside.louie and huey jump into the pool while they yell pool day.i ask huey"is it ok if i ask webby?"huey said"sure."i went to knock on room webby because i don't her to think i am rude.she said"who is it?"i said"its me dewey."she said"i will open door for you."i said "ok."she open the door for she can see me.she said"hey dewey."i said"hey webby i came to see if you want to jump into the pool?"she said"sure is it ok if i ask lena and violet too?"i said"sure."she said"ok well i go change,call lena and violet."i said"ok."she went back into her room.i went outside to ask huey and louie something.i ask"guys is it ok if webby call lena and violet to see if they want to join us."they said"sure."huey said"dewey can you give me my phone?"i said"ok"i went back to my room to get huey's phone.after tat i went back outside.huey got out of the pool and dry off.after that i give him the phone.he was looking she a phone number.i ask him"who are you going to call?"he said"angel to see if she want to join us"i said"ok"angel said"who is this?"he said"it me huey and i went to see if you want to come to our house?"she said"for what?"he said"to enter the pool."she said"sure,i will be there so goodbye"he said"bye"he hang up and said"she said yes,put the phone back."i said"ok."i went to my room to put the phone back then i went outside.i jump into the pool.
Webby p.o.v
I got changed.after that i call lena.she said"hey webby."i said"hey lena,do you want to enter the pool?"she said"i can't i am busy and i don't have water clothes."i said"ok well goodbye."she said"goodbye."she hang up then i call violet.she said"hey webby"i said"hey violet,do you want to enter the pool?"she said"i will be there so goodbye."i said"see you soon."she hang and i went outside to tell the boys the news.i said"lena is not coming but violet is."then i jump into the pool.
A few minutes later
Violet p.o.v
I was outside with angle.i knock on the door.beakley open the door.she said"welcome."we walk inside.she said"the kids are in the pool."she take our towels.me and angle went to the pool.we said hi to everyone and enter the pool slowing.
Dewey p.o.v
We were swimming,talking,and playing games.i said"hey guys do you want to have a water gun and balloons figth?"they said"sure"i said"me and huey will the guns and the balloons"me and huey went to ours room.after that we came outside with a bucket full of water guns and balloons.everyone got out of the pool and started picking guns.huey said"how about we play as team's?"everyone said"sure"he said"ok i will be team captain anyone elas want to be team captain,we need two more captain's."i said"i want to"angle said"me too"huey said"ok pick your teammate."huey pick violet.i pick webby.angle pick louie.huey said"ok don't hit anyone in the eye and if you get hit you are out,last team standing win."everyone enter the pool.huey said" wait we need teams names."i said"team shark"angle said"team wave"huey said"team whale"team wave was at the steps of the pool.team whale was in the middle.me and weddy are where the pool end.huey said"ready,set,go."everyone started throwing balloons and using their water guns.louie got hit by huey.angle got hit by webby.they both got out of the pool.huey said"team wave are out!"angle said"aww come on."huey throw a balloon to weddy.i jump front of weddy for she won't get hit.then weddy throw a balloon to huey and he is now out.both me and huey got out of the pool.violet and weddy were the only ones letf.weddy was throwing water balloons like crazy.violet dodge them all but one.huey said in a sad tone"team whale is out team shark win."both weddy and violet got out of the pool.beakley give us all towles.webby said"dewey why did you save me."i said"because you are the most powerful one in our team."webby said"thank you."i said"you're welcome,hey do you want to go on a-before i could finish i got interruted by huey saiding"its getting later we should go inside and get change."every one went inside.me and my brothers went to ours room,the girls went to webby room.i said" huey why did you stop me i was about to ask webby on a date?"huey said"i am sorry dewey i didn't know you should had told me."i said"its ok huey."he said"don't worry there will be plenty of chances for you to ask her on a date."when we were done changing we all got out of our rooms.then we went outside to said goodbye to violet and angle.after that we went to our rooms for we can go to sleep.