chapter 16:the roller skating rink

Dewey p. o.v
I wake and got change.than Huey wake up and change into his normal red polo shirt and hat.also Louie wake up as well and put on his normal green hoodie.next we went to the dinning room to eat breakfast.after that we went to the living room.when we were watching Ottoman Empire one call me and it was Angle so i pick up.she said"hey Dewey."i said"hey Angle."she said"do you went to go to the roller skating rink for free?"i said"how are we going there for free?"she said"well my brother works and he say i can go there for free as long as i go to it on a day he works there so do you want go"i said"yes."she said"ok i will see you there bye."i said"bye."than i hang up.Huey said"why did Angle call you?"i said"to see if i wanted to go to the roller skating rink."he said"what did you say?"i said"yes."he said"than lets go."i said"i am going to see if Webby wants to go."he said"ok."Louie said"i am going to the bathroom to fresh up."
Louie p.o.v
Evil Louie appear in the mirror.he said"long time no see my puppet."i said"I thought you were gone."he said"just because i don't show up for a few days doesn't mean I'm gone."i said"than what were you doing all that time and i am not you puppet."he said"i was learning information because you can never be too careful when you are coming up with plans also did you forget that i can make your body mine insane of your so yes you are my puppet."i said"i wish you were not this powerful."he said"well since i am the king of shadows that means i am the most powerful shadow."i said"can you just leave me alone."he said"i will but only because Dewey went to Webby's room and i know he would stop me if i make a move on Webby so bye."he left.i went to the living room.
Huey p.o.v
I said"what did Webby say?"Dewey said"she say sure also she will invite Violet and Lena."i gulp than i said"t thats great."he said"are ok with Violet coming?"i said"y yes."he said"stop lying."i sign and said"how did you know?"he said"because you stutter why don't you wanted see Violet you love her don't you?"i said"i do but whenever i am around her i act nervous and stutter also all i can think about is her so i can't ever talk to her."he said"i understand i act the same with Webby."i said"if i can't talk to what should do?"he said"talk things that you two have common or talk about the roller skating rink."i said"that is a good idea thank you."he said"you're welcome."Louie said"i am back."i said"when will they get here?"he said"at 1:10 because we are going to the roller skating rink at 1:30."i said"ok."
1 hour later
Huey p.o.v
While Me,Dewey,Louie,and Webby were in the foyer waiting for Violet and Lena we hear a knock on the door.when i open the door i saw Violet and Lena so i said"welcome come in."i close the door.everyone said"hey guys."they said"hi everyone"i said"so are you guys ready to go?"everyone said"yes."i said"than lets go."we walk to the roller skating rink.
Dewey p.o.v
When we got there i hear a familiar voice say over here guys.i thought it was Angle so we follow the voice and i was rigth.she said"hey guys this is my brother Jack."he said"hi there welcome to Duckburg roller skating rink."she said"so do all of you have roller skates?"i said"yes."she said"than lets started skating."he said"hey sis be careful and if you guys need anything just tell me."i said"we will."we went to the rink.i was doing duo tricks with Webby while Huey was trying to talk to Violet.Louie does not know how to skate so Angle is helping him.after one hour of roller skating we went to get food.
Huey p.o.v
Dewey said"what kind of food do you have here?"Jack said"we have hamburgers,french fries,Hot Dog,Pizza,and chicken wings."i said"what does everyone want?"Webby said"i want a hamburger."Dewey said"me too."everyone said"we want pizza."i said"pizza for me too and everyone wants pep?"everyone said"yes."i said"how much will this cost?"he said"you don't have pay its free."i said"really?"he said"yes."i said"why?"he said"well you guys deserve it for being great friends to my sister."i said"thank you."he said"you're welcome and your order will be ready in half an hour."i said"ok."we went to sit at a table to wait for our food and to relax.when our order was ready Jack come to our table with our food.Jack said"here are your two hamburgers,five slices of pizza's,and seven drinks of pep also here are some tokens you can use them at our arcade."Angle said"thank you bro."he said while leaving"you're welcome sis."we started eating our food.i said"since we are done eating our food what should we do now?"Dewey said"lets go to the arcade."when we got there i give everyone the same number of tokens than we split up.i was with Violet while Louie was with Lena.
Dewey p.o.v
Me,Webby,and Angle were playing some arcade games together.i said"hey Angle will your brother give us prizes for free."she said"no he told me he would get in big trouble if he did that."i said"i don't want your brother to get in trouble or fired so we will not ask him."she said"good because Jack only have this jod for a one week i don't want him to it even though he is still in high school and he should focus on school."i said"let's continue playing arcade games."we went to play air hockey.first it was me vs Angle but she won than it was Webby vs Angle.Webby said"yes i won!"Angle said"good game."she said"good game."i said"since Webby won she we get to pick the next game."she said"we should play a racing game."we went to play a racing game.when we had no more tokens we went to found the others.i said"hey Huey how many tokens do you and Violet have?"he said"we have no more tokens."i said"than lets go found Louie."i said"hey Louie do you have anymore tokens?"He said"no."Huey said"than it time to count own tickets."we went to the tickets counting machine and we end up having 90 tickets so we could not get that many things.
Louie p.o.v
I saw a ring and i thought i could give it to Webby so i got it.next i get down on one knee than i put out the ring.i said"here is your ring m'lady."she started laughing.she said"thank you Louie." I said"you're welcome."
Dewey p.o.v
When i saw Louie give Webby a ring i got mad so i wanted to get a gift better than Louie's so i got some candy.i said"hey Webby i got you some Airheads."she said"thank you."i said"you're welcome."Louie look at me with a angry face so i hide behind Huey for he can protect me.Huey said"so are you guys done spending your tickets?"everyone said"yes."than we went back to own table to think about things to do.Jack said"why are you guys just sitting there."I said"because we are trying to find out what we should do next."he said"oh well every Friday we have a roller skating duo contests and if you win you get a trophy."i said"when does it start?"he said"in a few minutes."than he left.i said"do you guys went do it."Webby said"hey Dewey we can be team."i said"great idea."
Louie p.o.v
When hear that i so angry and sad that she ask him instead of me.Angle said while blushing"uh Louie do you want to be my partner?"I didn't want to sit at the table alone with my emotions so I say yes.she said"this will be fun."
Huey p.o.v
I said"h hey v Violet-than i got interrupt by her saying do you went to be my partner.i said"y yes."than we hear a voice which was the commentator saying it time for the contests so we all except for Lena went to the rink.Violet said"you seem nervous do you want me to lead?"i said"y yes."Angle was also the lead for her team.however Webby and Dewey they were working so good together so they had no problems unlike us thats means they won.she said"good jod Huey."i said"t thank you g good jod to you too."she said"you're welcome also I hope we can work together again."i said"m me too."
Louie p.o.v
Angle said while blushing"we were a good team."i say nothing.she said while blushing"i would love to work
with you again."i said nothing so she grad my hand and took me to the table.
Dewey p.o.v
We grad own trophy than we went to the table too.i said"what should we do next?"Huey said"we need to go mom say tomorrow we are going to buy school for we can be ready for 6th grade."i said"ok bye Angle."she said"bye guys."Jack said"bye everyone i hope i can see you guys again."everyone said"bye."than we all went home.

this chapter took so long because i been busy a lot with school so i am so sorry i will try to make the next chapter come out more early than this one bye guys.