chapter 12:Webby's birthday

Dewey p.o.v
I wake up before someone else for i can get ready and get my present ready.Than Huey wake up and he said"why did you wake up so early today?"i said"because its Webby's birthday today."he said"do you need any help rapping Webby's present?"i said"its big so yes."he said"i rap Webby's present while you wake up Louie."i said"thank you."he said"you're welcome."i yell"LOUIE."Louie said"let me sleep."Huey said"no its Webby's birthday so wake up."he said"i am wake i forgot to get her a present."i said"see this is one of many reasons why Webby should be with me insane of him."Huey said"agreed."Louie said"good thing i have some horror movie i can give her what did you guys get for her."i said"i am not telling."Huey said"its a surprise."Louie said"Huey who did you invite?"he said"Violet,Daisy,Lena,and Angle."he said"what food is Beakley making?he said"Webby's favorite Thai food."he said"i am done rapping Webby's preaent."he said"here you go Dewey Webby's present is ready."i said"well since we are done lets go eat breakfast."Huey said"ok i will put the present in the closet."we went to the dining room.
Webby p.o.v
I wake up and said"today is my twelve birthday."i got change.than i went to the dining room.everyone said"Happy birthday Webby."i sat down.Beakley said"Happy birthday dear i made you Salapao and Khai Krata."i said"thank you granny."she said"you're welcome now eat up."after breakfast me and the boys went to the foyer.i said"hey Huey when will the guess be here?"he said"at 1:30."Dewey said"here is your box of party decorations." he said"thank you oh Webby you should go to room."Dewey said"because we went to surprise you."i said"for how long?"Huey said"just until we tell you to come to the foyer."i said"ok."i went to my room.
Huey p.o.v
I said"Dewey you will be in charge of music i will be charge of guess and decorations Louie you are charge of Webby make sure she does not leave her room until i tell you."Dewey said"wait why does he get to be with Webby."i said"do you went Louie to be change of music?"he said"no."i said"that what i thought."Louie went to Webby room.
Webby p.o.v
I hear a knock on my door i said"who is it?"Louie said"it me Louie."i open my door.he said"Huey told me to make sure you don't leave your room until it is time."i said"ok you want to play clue."he said"yeah."
Huey p.o.v
I said"Dewey is the music ready?"he said?"yes."i said"than come and help me with the decorations."he said"where is uncle Donald?"i said"in the dining room getting the table ready."he said"what is Beakley doing?"i said"she is in the kitchen making Thai food."he said"what about uncle scrooge and Mom?"i said"Mom is also in the kitchen cooking and uncle Scrooge is in his office."he said"of course."
Louie p.o.v
I said"i need to go to the bathroom de rigth back."she said"you better hurry up because i might win this game."i said"oh plese i won't."i went to the bathroom.Evil Louie said"this is your chance to make a move"i said"look i went to get to know her more."he said"why you are just wasting your time."i said"because i want to make sure she is the one i don't want my heart to get broken by my first crush."he said"she is the one and that won't happen now stop playing games with her and make a move."i said"no like i said let me get to know her."he said"fine you lucky that today is her birthday so i will not possess you."i said"bye."he disappear.i went to Webby's room.i said"i am back."she said"finally its your turn."i sat on the floor and grad the dime.
Huey p.o.v
Dewey said"we done decorations."i said"the guess should arrived any minute now."he said"do tell Louie?"i said"she can't see this until the guess arrive."he said"ok."than i hear a knock so i open door it was Daisy.i said"Welcome Daisy put your present on the table."i put her jacket on the coat hanger.she said"where is Donald."Dewey said"in the dining room."she said"i am going to said hi to him."she left.next i hear another knock so i open the door.i said"Welcome Violet,Angle,and Lena put your presents on the table."Angle said"where is Webby?"i put their jacket on the coat hanger.i said"in her room with Louie."she said"so we are going to surprise?"i said"yeah."she said"ok."Dewey said"Hey Angle lets get this party start."she said"yeah."they started singing and dancing to the songs.i went to the dinner room.i said"uncle Donald are you done?"he said"yes."i said"come to the foyer we going to surprise Webby."they went to the foyer.i went to the kitchen.i said"is the food ready?"Della and Beakley said"no."i said"ok."i knock on uncle Scrooge's office door.he said"who is it?"i said"its me Huey."he said"come in."i open the door.i said"can you come to the foyer we are going to surprise Webby."we went to the foyer.i said"everyone hide i am going to text Louie to bring Webby and Dewey stop the music."he said"fine."everyone hide and turn off the lights.than i text Louie"we are ready you can bring Webby now."he text back"ok."i put my phone in my pocket.
Webby p.o.v
During own game of clue i hear Louie's phone ringing so he take it out.i said"who is it?"he said"Huey he text me bring you."i said"than lets go."me and Louie put the board game away than we went to the foyer.when we got there the ligth were off so i turn them on than people pop out and shout surprise.i gasp.they said"happy birthday Webby!"Huey said"you can play music now Dewey."he said"i all ready did."Angle said"now lets make this into a really party!"they started singing and dancing to the songs again.Huey said"made a party schedule at this time you can sing or dance until 2:00 that when we play some party games."he want to the kitchen.
Huey p.o.v
I left because don't to or Violet to ask me to dance i just get too nervous when i am around her and i am worry that will to mistake so i went to the kitchen.
Webby p.o.v
I watch Dewey and Angle singing and dancing because i wanted to ask Dewey to dance with me but i don't want to interruted Dewey having with Angle i love when he have fun with people he carry about.than i look at Louie but he was talking to Lena so didn't cut in because i remember that Huey told me he used to have a crush on her.i went to the kitchen to join Huey.Huey said"why are here you are post to be out there having."i said"because both of the guys i love are having fun with other girls and i don't want to cut in."he said"let me guess Dewey is with Angle going their own thing and Louie is talking to Lena."i said"yeah."he said"i known it."i said"i know i am post to have fun but i don't want to ruin everyone else fun."he said"wait you have a crush on both Dewey and Louie?"i said while blushing"yes i can't choose."
Huey p.o.v
I said in my mind"well this is bad now she can't pick between them and stop all this drama."
Webby p.o.v
I said"why are you here?"he said while blushing"oh i have a crush on Violet and i don't want to dance with her because i am worry that i will mistake."i said"i am not surprise that you have a crush on her i thought she be would the you fall in love in own group."he said"good thing its almost 2:00."i said"what party games are we playing anyways?"he said"musical chairs and musical statues until 3:00 if the food is ready at that time we will eat."i said"ok."
At 2:00
Huey p.o.v
I grad the microphone and said"hello everyone you should stop dancing and talking because its time for some party games!"Dewey said"what party games are playing?"i said"musical chairs and musical statues Dewey can you get the chairs."he said"how many?"i said"six."Lena said"i am not playing."i said"five."Dewey grad five chairs.i said"since Lena does not want to play she will be controlling the music."
Webby p.o.v
Lena push play and we started walking around the chair when she stop it every took sit expect for Louie.Huey said"Louie is out."Louie grad one the chairs than Lena push play but when she stop it Dewey and Angle were figthing over one of the chairs.Huey said"Lena and Louie who sat in the chair first?"they said"Dewey." he said"Angle is out."Angle got rid of one chair.Lena push play than she stop the music.everyone has a chair but Huey did not.he said"i am out."he got rid one of the chairs.Lena give the phone back to Huey next he push play.than he stop the music.Webby and Dewey sat in the two chairs so i said"Violet is out."she git rid of one the chairs.when Huey push play me and Dewey were starting to see who will make the first move but i end up getting chair.Huey said"Dewey is out Webby wins."Dewey said"good jod."i said"thank you."he said"you're welcome."Huey said"mumusical chairs is over next is musical statues."Huey give the phone to Daisy for she can play the music.we started danceing.then she stop the music so we all freez.while we were Louie fall so he is out.Daisy push play.when she stop music everyone freez expect Lena because she went to get a drink and she forgot to paused the game so she is out.Daisy push play.when she stop the music we all frozen expect for Violet because she sneeze.she is out.Daisy push play than she stop the music so we freez but we were freez Huey hat fall and he pick it up so he is out.Daisy push play.when she stop the music i was in the middle of a sommersault so i am out.it was Dewey vs Angle.bestfriend vs bestfriend.Dewey said"just because you are my bestfriend and i am helping you win Louie's heart doesn't mean i will go easy on you."she said"good because I won't do the same."Dasiy push play but when she stop it Dewey was still dancing so he is out and Angle wins.he said"sorry i was really into the song that i forgot about game."Angle said"its ok."he said"good jod."she said"thank you."he said"you're welcome."i said"since you win you must be very flexible."she said"my parents made me do gymnastics but my sister and brother did it as well we all has a fun times doing it."Dewey said"what else did your parents made you and your siblings."she said"many things actually they wanted us to have many opportunities for own future like for example we did play's,dance,and karate for we can protect own self but there is one thing me and my sister didn't do that my brother did sports."Huey said"how come."she said"because we sport don't sports and we are horrible at them."Huey said"any thing that your sister did that you didn't?"she said"she was in band i was not because they know that i love sing and own school's band did not have singer."Dewey said"oh yeah."i said"how did your pay for all of that?"Dewey said"oh i forgot to tell you that Angle's parents are rich."everyone said expect for Huey"they are?"she said"yeah."i said"do live in a mansion?"she said"yes we even a big yard but we don't use it that much."Huey said"let me guess your brother Jack only use it for he can get better at sports and karate also you and your sister Eilza use it for karate."she said"correct own parents didn't want us to break anything so they told us to do it outside."Beakly said"everyone the food is ready."we all went to the dinning room expect Louie.
Louie p.o.v
I said in my mind"great now how i am post to fix my problem with Angle she probably have everything."i went to the dinning room
After lunch
Webby p.o.v
I said"what is next on your party schedule?"Huey said"opening presents."he grad the microphone and said"everyone it is time for Webby to open her presents!"i said"how many present do we have?"he said"six."i said"who is first?"he said"well we are going alphabetical order so Angle's present would be first."Huey grad Angle's present and give it to me.i open it and it was perfume.Angle said"i got for you just in case you go to any special events and you want to smell good."i said"thank you."she said"you're welcome."he said"next is Beakley."Beakly said"can you save my for last."he said"sure so that means Daisy is next."he grad Daisy's presents to give it to me.i open and saw makeup.she said"i don't know that much about you so i got something you will probably use makeup."i said"thank you."she said"you're welcome."Huey said"next is Dewey."he said"can save my present for last?"Huey said"ok after that is my."he grad his present and give it to me.i open it and saw a notebook.he said"i know you write and draw somtimes so i buy you a notebook."i said"thank you."he said"you're welcome next is Louie."he grad Louie's present for he can it to me.when open it i saw a few horror movies..Louie said"i know you love horror movie so there you go."i said"thank you."he said"you're welcome."Huey said"next is Violet."he grad Violet's present and give it to me.when open it i saw a pack penils.Violet said"i buy you penils because you write a lot."i said"thank you.she said"you're welcome."Huey said"next is Dewey."he push Dewey's present to me.i said"its big."i open it and it was a punching bag.Dewey said"i seen you train a lot so i got you punching bag."i hug Dewey and said"thank you"he said"you're welcome."Huey said"last is Beakley."he grad Beakley's present for he can give to me.i open it and it was a pink and purple dress.i said"thank you."Beakley said"you're welcome."me and Huey grad all of the present and put them in my room.i said"so what is next."he said"cake."we went to the foyer.Beakley grad the cake.he said"everyone its time for cake."when Beakley put it on the table i blow the candles and i wish for i can dance with one of my crushes than Beakley started cutting a pieces for everyone.After that we had fun for while until it was time for Dasiy,Lena,Violet,and Angle to leave.we all said"bye"to eachother.than we all went to own rooms to go to sleep.