chapter 7:the Fair

Huey p.o.v
I was in my room on my tablet looking for fun things to do today.Louie was still coming up with ideas to win Webby heart.Dewey was outside training with Webby for he can protect her when she can't.
1 min later
Huey p.o.v
I still on my tablet looking for fun things to do today until I found a Fair we can go to so i rush outside to tell Webby and Dewey.i said"guys look at what i found?!"i give Dewey my tablet.he said"a Fair."she said"i never went to the Fair."he said"truth me Webby its one of many fun place to go to."she said"than lets go."i said"we need to Louie first."we went to the living room to tell Louie.i said"hey Louie do you want to go to the Fair."he said"sure."Next we went to tell our mom.i said"hey mom can you take us to the Fair."she said"of course i can."After that we waited outside for mom to get some money and to ask uncle Donald if she can use his car.she said"ok who is ready to go to the Fair!!!"we said"we are."so all of us got into the car and drive to the the Fair.
30 minutes later
Della p.o.v
When we got there i said"we are here."we all got out of the car and walk to the entrance for i can pay for the bracelets.Webby said"why do we have to were these."i said"they are for you can get on all the rides."she said"oh i see."i said"now what do you guys wanted to do first."Huey said" well we should get on all rides than eat some food after that we will play the games."everyone said"thats a great plan."he said"than lets do it."everyone said"yeah."
Dewey p.o.v
Me,Webby,and Mom were doing screams of fun.Louie and Huey were screams of fear.we got on all the riders expect for Huey and Louie they only wanted to go on some of the because they were afraid.After that we ate some food than went to check out the games.we come across a Darts game.Webby said"that stuffed wolf is so cute i want it!"when i hear that i was determine to get that stuffed wolf for Webby.
Louie p.o.v
I wanted to win that wolf for Webby.
Dewey p.o.v
Worker said"we got a winner."he give me the wolf to me.i said while blushing"this is for you Webby."she said"thank you."i said still blushing"you're welcome."we went to play all the other games.Me and Webby won two games.Huey won one game.Louie lost all of them.Mom said"lets go home now its getting later."everyone and me said"ok."i said"hey Huey what are you going to give that teddy bear to someone?"he said"yeah Violet it will be her Christmas present i think she will love it."i said"Webby what you going to do with prizes?" She said"i going to give it to Lena and Angle for Christmas."we all got into the car.While Mom was driving we all fell asleep.
30 minutes later
Della p.o.v
When we got there i woke the kids and said"i wake up we are at home."the kids got out of the car and went to their room for they can go to sleep.i went to my room for i can go to sleep.