chapter twelve

Sorry haven't updated in a while. I'll try and post a chapter every other day. Sorry for any mistakes and please comment and vote. Thanks

                  ~Liz pov~

        Its cold and dark. I can barely see anything. My ankles and wrists burn from the silver coated cuffs. I don't remember anything except for being thrown into a van. I look around and hear a door open and someone walk in.

       "Well in glad to see your awake." A creepy voice said entering the room.

    I looked up and saw a tall man standing There with a victorious smirk on his face.

     "What do you want?" I asked in a small voice.

     " Revenge." He said dangerously low.

        "Why me" I whispered out looking down not meeting his deadly gaze.

        "Your father took something very dear to my heart. And I think it's only right he feels what I felt." He said

       "I don't know what your talking about. " I said

       "Sweetheart do you remember a certain attack years ago with rogues?" He questioned.

      Thoughts raced through my head. I vaguely remember.but I don't k.ow any details. Only that we won. The women and children were locked in the basement for protection.

       "Well your father." He said with so much hatred. "Killed my dear mate.

        Didn't even think twice of it. He took her from me. Do you know what's it like to watch your mate die and not be able to save them. He took her from me. The love of my life. My it her half. " he said rage and hatred in his eyes.

       "Why me though. My mom his mate died a long time ago." I explained.

      " Ohh I know dear. But I want to inflict as much pain as I possibly can on him. Losing a mate is horrible.but losing a mate and daughter." He said stepping closer. " has got to be heart wrenching. Heart tearing." He said bending down to my level.

      All these thought were swimming in my head. I couldn't process this. I fled rage,anger, sadness. I could feel my vampire wanting out. My wolf also. Tears sprung out of my eyes. I thought of Austin. I miss him so much. All I want right now is to be I. His arms.

      "Please I have a mate. Please." I begged.

     "Well you see sweetheart. I'm your mate now." He said smirking at me.

      "No never. I will never be your mate." I said softly. But strongly.

       "You will" he said a slapped me hard.

       "No" I said.

       He hit me over and over again. I could barely see. My body was throbbing from all the blows,

     "Learn your place bitch." He said and walked towards the door. "I'll be back don't worry." He added and left.

        I layed There on the cold head ground praying Austin would find me soon. I tried to mind link dad and Zach but nothing. I can't even feel my wolf anymore. I layed there crying silently afraid he would hear and come beat me again. Please hurry Austin. I need you.

                ~Austin's pov-~

          It has been one week and we still can't find Liz. Where is she? We have searched everywhere and nothing.we have searched the unclaimed lands to and nothing.

         I can't sleep or eat. Know my baby girl is out there in the hands of some cruel monster. Its my fault. I should have stayed with her. I knew people were after her and I still let her walk alone.

           "Hey man we will find her."Tyler said.

          "Ya I hope so"my voice cracked.

           "We picked up their scent!" Zach barged in.

      We all jumped and ran out the door with him.  We all raced I to the woods and Zach shifted. We followed him until he came to a sudden stop.

      We came faced to fave with what looks like an abandoned house looking thing. There were six guard stationed out all around the house. All of a sudden, we heard a scream come from inside. I shot up to be pulled down be Tyler.

        "No" he said in a hushed tone.

        My blood was boiling. I couldn't just standout here and bot do anything while my mate was probably being tortured.

         ~Liz pov~

       I screamed as he made his a was to me. It was been one week since they have taken me. This has been a week of hell.

    He comes in every day and beats me. Over and over again. I keep refusing him. I don't know how much more I can take.

      " I'm done with this shit. You will be mine. Right now." He screamed.

     " No no please stop"I begged. He slapped me hard and crawled on top of me. " please stop no no." I cried.

     "Shut up bitch." He growled and hit me again.

         He ripped my shirt off and began touching me. I sobbed and tried to get away only to be hit.and yelled at. I worked his hands all over my body. Touching and Kissing.

       He kisses burned and hurt. Austin please help me. I thought over and over again. I want austin so much. I just kept thinking of him and only him.

         ~Austin's pov~

         "Okay my pack warriors are ready to attacke. On my cue. " Zach said in a whisper.

           He help up three fingers and began counting down. When all of his fingers were down we were all up and running towards the house. We took the guards out no problem and now I was in the house trying to find Liz.

       I can hear her screaming. I followed her pleas and beggs. She was begging him to stop. My heart clenched at the sound of her sobs.

       I found the room and busted the door down. Liz was on the ground half naked and that scum of a man on top of her. Touching her.

     That was it. All I saw was red. I ran to him and picked him up. I threw him against the wall.

      "Don't you dare touch my mate." I said through gritted teeth.

      "What you gonna do about it filthy blood sucker." He sneered.

      That's it. I through him on the ground and straddled him. I just started throwing punch after punch after punch. Not caring about anything at the moment but what this son of a bitch did to my baby girl.

       "Austin." Liz softly said bringing me out if my daze.

      "Baby I'm so sorry. " I rushed over to where she is. I unbound her and pulled her close to my chest. She began sobbing uncontrollably into my chest.

      "Shhh baby I'm here now. I'm so sorry I wasn't sooner. I'm so sorry." I said holding her tight. Rocking us back and forth. She looked so helpless and broken right now.

           Thanks for reading. Sorry so short longer chapters coming up. Comment and vote..

        Byee till next time.    :) :) :)