Chapter seven

Thanks for reading.    :)

             It has now been a week since I told Austin about the dreams and stuff. I was now coping a lot better with what I did, Austin has been there every step of the way. Today is my eighteenth birthday. September 21,and Austin said he wanted to take me some where special. So I was now waiting in my room for him to pick me up.

          When I heard a car pull up I hurried outside to find austin jumping out of the car. I ran to him and jumped into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

     "Well good morning to you to. "He said kissing me.

           We then loaded the car and headed to God knows wherein

      "Soo where we headed?" I asked.

    "Its a surprise. " he smirked.

    "But I hate surprises. "I whined.

      "You'll live this one now go to sleep babe it's going to take awhile to get there. " he said.

      I sighed and layed my head down and let sleep take over.

                  "Baby wake up we are here."I heard someone trying to wake me.

     "Mmmmm" I graoned.

     "Cone on baby please wake up." The voice pleaded. I didn't move. All of a sudden I was thrown over a shoulder.

      "Austin Tyler stokes put me down now." I said sternly.

     "Umm nope I like this view." He said slapping my butt.

              He walked a little farther and put me down. I looked up to him Smiling widely. I turned around and gasped at the site. It was beautiful. It was a cave. There was a king size bed and the far left corner and a huge chandelier hanging from the cave ceiling.  There were candles hanging all over the cave walls. And the walls were covered in crystal like things. It was gorgeous.

       I turned around to see a nervous Austin standing there. "Soo do you like it?" He asked nervously.

     "Nope" I saw his face drop and I added"  I love it." I grabbed his face and pecked his lips. I was only supposed to short and sweet but he turned it into to something much much more than that.

         We got all our bags in and now we are cuddled up on the bed.

     "I have something for you,"Austin said getting up.

     "You didn't have to. " I said

     "Yes I did."he said handing me a small box. I opened it and gushed at what was inside. It was a necklace. I teddy bear necklace with our initials carved into it.

      "Aww I love it." I said hugging him.

     " I thought you would." He said smiling.

     We layed there in silence until I broke it. "So where is your family I haven't seen them?" I asked.

      "Well I know my Parents were killed and my sister she is still out there. We were turned by a vampire named Isaac. He kidnapped us and stole my sister to be his sons bride. Well she ran away and got pregnant and gave the baby to someone and told them to find us. They did and so we raised Bella. Rose is still out there somewhere. " he explained.

      "I'm sorry" I said kissing his cheek.

     "Its okay bit you remember Scott the one that attacked you?" Austin asked.

    "Ya what about him?" I asked.

    "Thays Isaacs son." He told me.

     "Ohh my god well that means that Isaac is watching y'all." I said shocked.

     "Ya but I don't think he will come after us he hasn't messed with us in a long time and he dosnt know about Bella so I think we are good." Austin assured me.

    "Good." I said smiling.

     "So what about your family?" Austin asked.

     "Well a while ago my mom and baby sister were killed by vampires. Thays why I was scared to tell my father. He hasn't been the same after they died. Me a Zach have been helping him with the pack cause he just lost it. Zach is my older brother. I remember the day the vampires attacked. I should have died with them but I didn't for some reason. My mom, Lena, and I were outside in the woods one taking a walk. I wondered off to far and my came and found us. They ambushed us. They killed my sister and my mom told me to run so I did. I shouldn't have wonders off. Maybe if I didn't they would still be here." I said tears streaming down my face.

      "Shh it's not your fault. I'm sorry that happened." Austin said holding me.

     "I miss them after that I went into depression and then I met you." I laughed at the end.

     " I'll always be here no matter what. " he said kissing my forehead.

           We layed there in each other's arms. I felt bad for not telling him everything,but I didn't want to tell that I was put in a mental institution for being mentally unstable. I didn't want him to think of me a a broken freak. I wanted to be strong for him.

     "I love you so much" I said kissing his lips.

     "I love you to baby girl." He said chuckling.

       "Aww well isn't nice to see y'all two all lovey dovey. Sorry I have to intrude." A deep scary voice came from the dark corner on the other end of the cave.

         Austin jumped up and put me behind him protectivly.  The man slowly emerged from the darkness with an evil smirk on his face.

         "Hello Austin nice to see you again." The man laughed.

         "Isaac." Austin growled.

             Cliffhanger lol sorry so short and sorry for any spelling error and grammar mistakes.

           Byeeeee.   :) :) :)