Chapter eleven

Thanks for reading sorry for any mistakes

             "Babe come on you have school." Austin said trying to wake me up.

     "No I don't wanna go." I said burying myself deeper in the bed.

      "Come on you only have one more month left them you graduate." He said.

      "Fine"I groaned and got up. Yes it is has been six months, and nothing from Issac. I'm kinda glad but scarred also. He must be planning something big. Thays why I'm scared,but I got to spend all that time with my amazing mate. Austin is wonderful and I love him with all my heart, body and soul.

             I dressed in some skinny jeans,vans and a graphic tee. I pulled my hair up and put some mascara on,then headed out the door with Bella and Zach. 

     "By babe see you went you get home."austin called out.

      "Bye love you." I said blowing him a kiss.

               I'm eighteen and Austin is twenty. Well more like one hundred and twenty but he looks like he is twenty. I walked with Bella and Zach to school, but we had to split up since we had diffrent classes. Which sucks but what can I do about it.

            School seemed like it was taking forever. I'm now in fourth period waiting for the bell to ring. The teacher is just going on and on about something. I have not been paying attention.

              I started to feel dizzy and light headed. I looked out the window and there was a guy watching me from the tree line. He smiled and walked away.

        "I'm coming,but you have other things to overcome." The voice said in my head.

              I don't know what that meant. I have to tell Austin when I get home.

                 Finally school was over and I was headed for home. I caught a scent but couldn't place who or what it was. I was walking when all of a sudden I was pulled back buy rough hands. I tried to scream but they placed a cloth over my mouth,making me inhale whatever was on it. My eyes started to droop and my body started to weaken. Finally darkness took over.

               ~Austin's POV~

            It has been over two hours and Liz is still not home. I'm losing my mind not knowing were she is. What if it was Issac? No he can't have her. I was pacing around when the front door slammed open.

      "Where is she!" I yelled frantically.

       "I don't know we found her bag on the aide of the road along with her phone." Zach said running his hands through his hair.

      "No did you pick up a scent. " I asked.

       "Ya but we lost it. I can tell you though it was a werewolf scent so it wasn't Issac who took her." He said a little relieved. 

         "Well then who took her" I said pacing back and fourth.

      "I don't know we are trying to find out." He said on the verge of tears.

             I can't take it any more. I ran out of the house. I have to go somewhere to cool down before I do something I really regret.  I ran to the open field at Sat there thinking about everything. I want to propose. I know we have only know each other a couple of months, but I love her. She is my everything,and I need her by my side.

               I say there and cried. I haven't cried since I lost my family other than Tyler and Bella. I cried until I fell asleep under the tree I first found love at.

                  Sorry so short later will be  longer chapters. Sorry for any mistakes hope you enjoyed.     :) :) :)