Chapter ten

Thanks for reading sorry for any mistakes.      :) :) :)

          Me and Austin are curled up in the the bed when Tyler walks in smiling like and idiot.

     "Hey I want y'all to meet someone.  Skydra this is my brother Austin and his mate Liz." He said. She was beautiful,and she had a great since of style. She wore skinny jeans with a bullet for my Valentin shirt. To complete it she had on red and black vans. He hair was long and blond with red streaks and she had piercing green eyes. As mine were blue and green hers were as green as can be. She smiled sweetly and shyly and said hey.

          " I love your style. What is your favorite band." I said exited.

       She smiled widely and said" well I love sleeping with sirens. Kellin is just great."

      "Me to girl I love then and I love pierce the veil. Vic is awesome." I said smiling.

       "Ya you know it" she said.

       "Well I'm glad y'all hit it off. " Tyler said happily.

       "Why wouldn't we I mean look at her. One she is gorgeous. Two look at her style. And three I'm mean she loves all the same bands and me." I said laughing. She joined in.

      "True." Tyler smiled.

      "Hey I have a great idea. I have been stuck here for like a week let's go shopping." I said.

      "Ya please baby." Sky said to Tyler.

        "I don't know babe are you sure your up for it I don't want you to strain your self." Austin said concerned.

       "Babe I'm fine please we can take Anna and Bella. Please pretty please." I begged.

      "Fine but we go with you. "He said.

       "Yes sir." I said saluting him.  He just chuckled and we got ready to go. I called Anna and Bella and they said they would meet us there.

              I dressed in some galaxy leggings with a black v neck shirt and some galaxy vans. Austin was in a tight fitted black shirt and some black skinny jeans that made his ass look great. I laughed and walked downstairs hand in hand with my sexy mate.

           "Sexy I see ohh and I have a great ass. I'm reading your thoughts more often."Austin said smirking.

        "Shut up." I said blushing like and idiot. He just laughed and kissed my cheek.

        "Its okay I think your sexy to and you have one nice ass." He whispered in my ear huskly.

              I shivered and hopped in the car with a laughing Austin getting in the drivers seat. We drove for about 30 minutes before we finally arrives at the mall. I jumped and ran to sky and started pulling her to the entrance were I saw Anna and Bella.Ohh my god and my brother.

      "Hey guys what's up." I said eyeing Zach and Bella.

       "Umm hey sis I got to tell you something."he said rubbing his neck.

      "Ya. " I said telling him to continue.

        "Umm Bella is my mate." He said.

I stared at them shocked then broke out into a huge grin.

        "No way I can't believe it." I said hugging them both. "While we are on this subject. Zach meet Austin bella's uncle and my mate." I said smiling.

        "Nice to meet you."Zach said shaking Austin's hand." You hurt her I'll chop off your balls and feed them to you." He said sternly.

       "Zach!" I winned.

       "What he had to hear it." He said defending hi me self.

       "You don't have to worry. I love your sister with all my heart and plan on showing it to her for the rest of our lives." He said sincerely.

      "That's good."my brother said."welcome to the family."

             After we finished introducing everyone we all headed for the shops. We first went to rue 21 and I got some skinny jeans while Bella got t shirts. Anna got some shirts and jeans. Sky got some jeans. We then headed to hot topic. I got a bunch of band tees and I got some beanies. Everyone got some pretty much the same thing in hot topic but that's because we all have great taste in style.

          Now we are at the van store all buying new vans. Everyone got two pairs. Perks of having and alpha as a dad. We have a lot of money. Plus Austin and his family was pretty wealthy themselves. 

        "I'm hungry" Bella complained

        "Me to"  everyone said in unison. Making us all burst out laughing causing people to stare at us. That just made us laugh even harder.

              "Pizza" the boys screamed and ran to the pizza hut the end of the food court. The girls and I got a table and sat down waiting on the food. I started stronger light headed and the room started spinning. I noticed a figure standing in the distance watching us. I saw him smile and walk away.  I started seeing spots when a voice entered my head.

           " Im watching always watching better look out and enjoy this time you have cause I'm coming it may not be now but I'm coming, and there is nothing you can do to stop me." The creepy voice said.

        "Hey you okay.?" Anna asked nervously.

       "Ya I'm. ...fi....fine." I said shakly.

        "Liz you don't look so food what happened?" Bella said grabbing my shoulder.

        "Nothing I'm fine just had a dizzy spell.." I said laughing a little.

        "If you say so." Bella said dropping it,which I'm glad for cause I really don't want to talk about it.

          We finished our shopping and by the time we got home it was late so we all went to bed. After my shower I curled up on the bed with Austin and thought about what happened today. That was so creepy,but now I know he is watching. We have to watch out backs. There is no telling when he will attack.

                    Thanks for reading.                   Byeeeee.          :) :) :)