Chapter eight

Thanks for reading. Sorry for any mistakes.

It's cold and dark. I can't see anything. My head is throbbing and my body is weak.

"Bell you there?" I asked my wolf.

No awnser. I can't contact my wolf. Were is Austin. I started to go into panic mode.

"Shhh it's okay Liz I'm right here." I heard Austin's faint voice.

"What happened?" I asked tears making there way down my cheeks.

"Issac." He whispered. " are you okay?" He asked.

"Ya it think so. But why don't I remember anything?" I asked.

"I don't know." Austin whispered. His voice is so strained and weak.

I close my eyes trying to remember,but I can't. What happened?

~Austin's POV ~

I'm glad she dosnt remember. I'm also glad she can't see me.

~back at the cave~

"Issac." I growled.

"I'm glad we could meet again boy." He laughed.

"Just leave us alone." I growled.

"But you something I want." He said smirking.

"And what is that." I demanded.

"Her." He smirked pointing to Liz.

My heart stopped no He cAn't have her."no she is mine you can't have her over my dead body." I yelled.

"That can be arranged. But right now I need you both." He laughed.

With that his men lunged at us. I quickly tackled two of them to the ground killing them instantly. I saw Liz in her wolf form fighting three of them. I went to go help when I was pushed to the ground. I fought around but I was no match against four of them.

I heard a yelp and looked over to Liz. She was now in her human form and naked in front of all these men. I growled when Issac walked over to her. He put something over her mouth and injected her with something.

"Don't touch her you motherfucker."I screamed.

"I'm not gonna hurt her."he said putting her clothes on taking his time touching her. I couldn't watch as my mate layed there helpless. "Not yet at least."he added.

After he dressed her he kissed her forehead. "Take them to the car now." He ordered his men.

They lead us to the car and threw us in. I was tied and Liz was unconscious. I starred at her in guilt. I should have protected he. I failed. The car started and we were off where ever that physco takes us.

I was roughly awaken by someone throwing me out of the car. I growled and stood up. They just laughed and took me and Liz down some tunnel underground. I watched as they chained Liz up with silver chains. I could see it burning her skin. I swear when I get out of here I'm killing all of them. Slowly and painfully.

They threw me down to the floor and tied me up.I was to tiered to fight so I just sat there. They left except for one. He walked over to Liz and started touching her. My blood started to boil.

"Don't touch her." I said coldly.

He laughed and began to hit her. I started growling and trying to get free. I thrashed around.

"Stop please just stop I'll do anything." I pleaded.

He just smirked and walked over to me. " you'll be more fun to torture anyway." He said.

He began cutting me and and beating me with different objects. I'm just glad Liz isn't awake to see this. I fell to the ground weak. I couldn't move. The man left and I just layed there starring at Liz.

"I love you princess." I whispered before I let dark news take over my body.

~Liz POV ~

Why can't I remember? Austin won't tell me anything. The last thing I remember is fighting the three vamps and then everything black.

All of a sudden I heard a door open and a light shine through. My body stiffened and my breath hitched. Please God no don't do this to me. Please keep us safe. A dark figure approached me and I heard Austin growl.

"Shhh I'm not going to hurt y'all. I'm trying to get y'all out." He said in a hushed voice. I recognized this voice,but from where.Ohhh my god!!!

"Ben!" I whispered yelled.

"Hey cupcake." He said undoing my chains.

"But how? Why?" I asked.

"I'll explain later right now I need to get y'all out before he cones back." He said undoing Austin's restraints.

Austin ran to me and scooped me up in his arms. "I'm so sorry baby." He said holding me.

"Its okay it's not your fault." I said holding him back.

"Come on hurry we have yo go now." Ben said in a hurried voice.

Austin picked me up and carried me to the door. We followed Ben out into the tunnel. We saw some vampires dead on the floor. We made it out side and into the woods and we were gone.

We stopped somewhere to rest and drink some water. Austin put me down gently and ran to get some water. He was back in a a flash and was giving me water.

I took it and sighed. He chuckled a little but then started to wince in pain. I then took this time to look at him. I gasped at the sight.

"What did they do to you?" I asked tears streaming down my face. I reached out a caressed he face. He winced in pain.

"I'm fine baby it will heal." He said reassuring me.

"Hey I think we should get moving I don't want them catching up to us." Ben said.

"Ya let's go." Austin said picking me up again.

"No your hurt I can run." I said trying to get down.

"No I'm holding you I haven't in so long." He said holding me tighter.

"Fine" I said leaning into him feeling the sparks shoot up and down my body.

I could feel him running when he came to a complete stop. "Shit" he muttered

"What?" I asked scared.

"You thought you could escape that easy." A voice that I knew to well sending chills down my spine.

Austin put me down and put me behind him. Ben stood next him protectivly.

"I see I have a traiter" Issac growled at Ben.

" I was never on your side." Ben growled back.

"I guess I'm gonna have to kill you now." Issac smirked.

With that a fight broke out between Issac his minions and Austin and Ben. Austin and been managed to beat a couple of them. I tried to fight to but something grabbed me from behind I screamed as something pierced my neck. My vision started to blur and I started to lose consciousness. The last thought I thought was not again before the darkness took over.