Chapter nine

Thanks for reading sorry for any mistakes.   :)

    ~Austin's POV ~

            It has been three days since we escaped Issac that day in the woods. It has been three days since Liz has been asleep. I'm starting to worry. She hasn't woke up,and I need her. I miss her so much.

     "Austin you have to eat." Bella said walking in the room.

      "I'm not hungry." I said monotone.

       "Dam it Austin you this fucking food right now. Liz would be pissed if she knew you weren't taking care of your self." Bella all but yelled at me. I was kinda shocked,but recovered and got the food. "Thank you." She said walking out.

      "Please baby wake up for me. Please I need you." I whispered. Holding her hand.

             ~Liz POV ~

     Darkness is all I see. Nothing but darkness. I looked around frantically.    Nothing. I start running I don't know where I'm running to I'm just running.

       "I'm coming. You may have gotten away this time, but next time you won't be as lucky." The voice called out laughing.

       "Please just leave us alone!"I cried out. "Leave us alone.." I screamed.

          "Liz wake up." A voice screamed.

        "Please just leave us alone!!" I screamed.

        "Liz wake up now wake up." The voice said frantically. I opened my eyes and shot up and starred in to a pair of icey blue eyes.

      "Austin!" I cried launching myself onto him.

      "I missed you so much baby. I thought you were gone." He cried as he held me.

     "I'm here I thought they took us again. I dont want to go back." I cried even harder.

       "They won't ever her you baby never again. Over my bead body."he said.

       "How long was I out?" I asked.

      He pulled away and sat down. He pulled me onto his lap and stroked my hair. I layed my head on his chest.  " three days you left me three agony filled days." He whispered.

     "Why can't we have a normal life?" I asked.

     "I don't know baby. We will get through this I promise." He said with a smile.

      "He is coming. Maby not now but he will come." I whispered.

     "I know and we will be prepared." He said assuring me.

           I leaned up and connected our lips. At first it was slow and sweet, but Austin took no time deepening the kiss. He rolled us over to were he was in top. My arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer. His hands went to my waist moving up and down sending chills up and down my body.

        He smirked knowing what he dose to me. He slipped his hands under my shirt touching my bare skin. I moaned in delight. I did the same and I one quick shift mine and Austin's shirts were on the floor somewhere.

           He didn't wast no time connecting our lips again. It was rough and full of love,lust and passion. One of my hands tangled in his hair while this other roamed his chest. He shivered under my touch making me smile.

            He broke apart and looked at me. " we need to stop I know your not ready." He said breathless. I nodded and snuggled into his chest.

            We just stayed in bed all day and wached movies. We didn't feel like going anywhere. It was nice to be in Austin's arms again. I hope Issac just gives us some together. That's all I want is some time with my mate. But all good things have to come to an end.

         Thanks for reading . Sorry it's short just wanted a sweet little chapter hope you enjoyed please comment and vote byeee.     :) :) :)