Chapter six

Hey lol I'm watching insidious while writing this. That is one freaky movie any way here is chapter six.      :)

            It has been three weeks since running into to Austin in the woods,and I have to say they have been the best and worst weeks of my life. I don't know how to tell Austin about my dreams and waking up in strange places. It is becoming more frequent and it is scarring me.I don't know what to do anymore.

            I'm currently in my room laying on my bed. It is ten o'clock and I can't sleep. I'm scarred to sleep cause I don't know what's going to happen.

      "You need to sleep Liz nothing will happen you'll be fine." Bell said in my mind.

       "Ya your right in over reacting."I said smiling at how childish I sound.

               With that I fell asleep......

            "Ahhhhhh!!!!!!"I heard a women's scream. I woke up with a women in my arms. All I saw was red. I could feel my fangs seep into her neck. I feel her blood in my mouth going down my throat. I know this is wrong but it feels to right. The taste of her blood is so delicious.

              I look into her eyes and see pure terror. I realize what I'm doing and let go of the women. She falls to the ground with a thud. I back up and just stare at her lifeless body. There is blood everywhere.

              I sit down and hug my knees to my chest and start to sob. I rock back and forth sobbing to for the life I just took.

       "No no no what have I done I'm a monster what have I done."I kept repeating.

             I starred at the women lying lifeless in front of me. I took her life. She had a family. She could have had kids and a husband and I just took her from them. I took an innocent life. I'm a monster. I just sat there and sobbed louder thinking about what have just down.

       "Liz?" I heard a voice call my name in the shadows.

        I looked up as the figure came into my line of sight. "Austin!" I sobbed out.

      "Liz Ohh my god what happened?" He said rushing to my side.

      "I don't know I woke up and I was here and I killed that women. Austin I killed someone. I murdered them." I sobbed into his chest."I'm a monster."

       "No no Liz your not a monster. Its not your fault. I promise Liz it is not your fault." Said holding me as I cried

        "Look at what I've done. I am a monster." I cried.

       "Shhhhh no your not babe.come on I'm taking you to my place." He said picking me up. I just nodded as he He sped off in the direction of his house.

             We made it to his house in a record of like 10 seconds. He walked straight upstairs and into his room. He laid me gently on the bed. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. I layed my head on his chest and cried. He kissed my forehead and I finally fell asleep.

               All I see is darkness. I can't see anything. "Your a monster." A voice said in the darkness.

     "Who is there?" I asked looking all around.

     "Hahaha you'll know soon sweetheart just know I'm coming hahaha." The voice said.

     "But why?" I said tears going down my face."I'm not a monster."I whispered.

      "Don't lie to yourself don't you remember what you did to that innocent women." The voice said laughing.

        All of a sudden I was back in that ally. I could see me attacking that women. I can see her scream and beg for me to stop, but I didn't. "See your a monster Liz hahaha. I'm coming" he said. I looked at the women and she started screaming.

        "No stop please stop I'm sorry I didn't mean to I'm Soo sorry." I cried out.

     "Liz wake up please baby wake up." I heard Austin's frantic voice.

            I woke up and shot up in bed. Tears streaming down my face. I looked around and noticed Austin and his brother in the room with looking worried.

     "What happened?" I asked still crying.

      "You were screaming in your sleep baby. I couldn't wake you up I was so scared."Austin said pulling me to his chest.

     "I'm sorry it's all my fault I killed her she is dead. I'm so sorry I'm sorry Soo sorry." I cried out.

      "Shhh baby it's not your fault. Its okay." Austin said grabbing my face.

      "Would someone please tell me what there is a girl screaming in.....liz!!!" Bella shouted walking in Austin's room. She immediately ran to me and pulled me into her arms. "What the fuck did you do Austin. I swear if you hurt her." She said glaring at her.

     "Bella he didn't hurt me I swear." I said shakely.

     "Okay babe what happened?" She asked.

             This time Austin spoke up and told her everything. Starting with how we met until now. I also found out that Bella is Austin's niece.

            After we told Bella everything they left me alone for a little awhile.  I don't k ow what time it is bit I have locked my self up here all day. I heard the door open and Austin walked in with some food.

     "Here babe I brought you some food." He said sitting on the bed holding the food out to me.

      "I'm not hungry." I said turning the food away.  I layed down and rolled over so I was facing the wall. I heard Austin sigh and he put the food down.

     "You have to eat Liz you haven't eaten all day I know you're hungry." He said turning me over to face him. I just looked down not wanting to look him in the eyes. I can't. Not after what I have done. I didn't tell him about the dream. I'm scared he will call me crazy and send me to an institution. I don't want to go back to one of then. That voice in my dream though was right in a monster and no one can help me.

     "Please look at me babe. " Austin begged me. I just shook my head no. He grabbed my chin and forced my head to look at him. I looked into his sad eyes. He looked so sad and depressed. "Please baby tell me what's wrong I know it's something more?" He begged me. I cried and spilled everything from the dreams and the craving blood. I told him about waking up in strange places with blood on me. Once I started I couldn't stop. It just all came out.

          "Shhh baby it's okay. I'll protect you you know that. And your not a monster. Your beautiful,smart,funny,and a good person. Your also my mate whom I love with all my heart. "

       "I love you to." I said looking him in the eyes."I thought you were going to think I was crazy." I laughed a little.

     "You are, but your my crazy sexy hybrid." He said smirking.

      "Shut up and feed me I'm hungry."I said getting off the bed.

       "I told you you were hungry." He smirked jumping off the bed and leading me downstairs.

      "Shut up." I said hitting his chest laughing. I have to say. I feel so much better since I told Austin everything. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulder.  I just hope we can live in peace,but something tell a me we have a long road ahead of one,and not a good one either.

                   Thanks for reading!!!!    

                                      Byeeeee.        :)