Chapter two

Okay so I'm just bored and in the mood to write lol so here is chapter two and the story is in Liz's pov unless I say at the top Enjoy

           I woke up feeling great. I can't believe I found my mate. I can't tell my dad though he would not approve. Not after what happened That day. I quickly wiped the tears running down my face and got into the shower.

        I took a quick shower and got dressed in some black skinny jeans and a Bullet For My Valentine shirt. I can't help but to think about Austin. He is perfect. I kept replaying our kiss in my mind. His lips and hair. His dreamy eyes and ohh so sexy body. I just want to run my hands all over his bod......okay no more dirty thoughts I thought in my mind.

       "That's what you think now just wait till you see him" Bell said excitingly." I can just picture us further..."

       "Ewww bell stop I don't want to think that Sooo gross!!!" I said disgusted

         "Haha just wait." She said before retreating to the back of my mind.

        I walked downstairs to see Zach eating breakfast at the table. "Morning sis." He said throwing me an apple. "Ready the girls are already outside." "Ya let's go" I said jumping up grabbing my bag and walking outside to meet the girls.

      "Come on girls let's get to school" I said in over cheery voice. They looked at me like I was crazy.

        "Umm Liz you okay?" My best friend Anna asked.

         "Ya why wouldn't I be" I said skipping down the road.

           I skipped downtime the road and listened to Bella, Anna, and Zach say how crazy and strange I'm acting. "She finally lost her mind" Bella muttered. "Yep"Anna agreed. "Definitely"Zach said. I smiled and skipped right into school.

         I was at my locker when the girls came up to me. "Hey guys what's up" I said smiling like a fool.

        "Okay what has gotten into you you have been acting weird all morning it is starting to....Ohhh my god liz. Its a boy isn't it."Anna squealed.

      I blushed and looked down. "OMG it is a boy tell now." Bella demanded.

       "It is nothing I was running in the woods when I met him." I said. I don't want to tell them about the hunters cause I don't want them scared. Bella and Anna aren't wolves like me. They know I am, but Anna is a witch and Bella is a vampire.

        "THAT IS NOT NOTHING!!" They shouted. "Spill"Anna said with a big grin on her face. Suddenly the bell rang. "Yes" I said in my mind. "Well got to go to class I'll see y'all later. Byee." I said running to class.

        We didn't have any classes together so that sucked but now at least it give me time to think about what I should tell them.

          First period sucked and so did second. I'm at my locker getting my nooks when I feel something pressed against my back. "Hey beautiful" Austin said, and when I turned around he was gone. I smiled and headed to lunch.

          It felt like school took forever to let out. I had to walk home alone since Anna had practise and Bella and Zach went somewhere. I was walking when I felt two are grab me by my waist and pull me back to let. I knew it was Austin from the sparks. I smiles and leaned into him.

      "I want to take you some where." He said and with his vampiric speed we were off to where ever he wanted to take me.

        I felt a rush as he stopped. I wobbled a little trying to jeep my balance. He chuckled. "You alright there princess?" He asked. I blushed and looked down and cause him to chuckle some more.

      He pulled me through the woods and into an open field. It was amazing and beautiful. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

    "Its beautiful" I whispered as he walked me to the middle where an old tree stood.

       "Not as beautiful as you." He said in my ear. I shivered with delight and blushed.

        "That was so cliche." I said looking into his eyes.

         "But you liked it." He smirked.

         We sat a while talking and laughing when I started to get a feeling that something bad was going to happen. I don't know what it was but I can just feel something bad.

       "You okay lizenna?" Austin asked with concern in his voice and eyes.

        "Ya I just have a feeling..... wait how do you know my full nme?I asked.

        "I read your thoughts." He said smirking.

        "Even the ones about..." I asked looking away.

        "Yep." He said bring me to him. We cuddled for a while till we hear footsteps approach us.

       "Well well well who do we have here?" A deep voice called out laughing.

         Austin jumped up and pushed me behind him. "What are you doing her scott?" Austin snarled at him.

        "Haha you shouldn't use that tone of voice with me." Scott smirked. "I see you have brought a mutt here I wonder is she tastes food. I mean she looks good." He said with lust in his eyes.

         I shivered abd looked away. His eyes were so cold and disturbing. "You won't touch her."Austin growled getting in fighting stance.

        "Ohh that were your wrong." Scott smirked, and all of a sudden I was in the arms of one of Scott's minions.

       "Stop please."I said trying to pull away. Scott  and Austin were fighting. I tried to break free but couldnt. I wasn't strong enough. I was struggling when I saw that two of Scott's minions had a hold of Austin and Scott making his way towards me.

        "Don't touch her. I'll kill you. I swear I'll kill you." Austin screamed. Scott came up to me and put his head in my neck. Tears streaming down my face trying to get away.

       "So beautiful." Scott said grazing my neck with his fangs. I whimper wanting to get away from them.

       All of a sudden I felt his fangs  pierce my neck. I screamed out in pain as he began to suck the life out of me. I say Austin brake from the minions grasps, but by the time he made to me Scott and his buddies were gone.

      I fell limp to the ground. My body so weak I can't move. Austin was at my side in an instance. "Liz keep your eyes open."he said. "Here drink this." He said butting hi wrist and wanting me to do it. "Hold on baby.you'll be okay. I promise." He whispered

       "I love you." Was the last thing I heard before I let the darkness take over my body.

       Well here is chapter two sorry for any mistakes sorry so short I'll make upcoming chapters longer.

          Byeeee!!!!