Chapter four

Okay so here is chapter four thanks for reading.   :)

             "Stop please stop I'm begging you." I saw a girl begging for her life as a man beat her.

         "Stop!!"I tried yelling but they can't hear me. "Stop!" I cried out.

          "Ahhhh!!!!!" She screamed as she fell to the floor unconscious.

        "Ahhhh!!!" I screamed and shot out of bed breathing heavily. I rubbed my face and went to take a shower. It has be a week since I found out I was turning into a hybrid.I have been getting weaker. I don't know if I'll survive,but Austin tells me to not lose hope and to keep going. I love him so much words can't describe.

             He has stuck by my side this whole week. I have major mood swings and I'm always craving blood. Not as much a a normal vampire bit than a wolf should. I keep having these dreams and I don't know what they mean. I haven't told Austin about them. I don't want him to worry more than he already has. I'm also waking up in strange places like the woods or alleys.

         I got out of the shower and got dressed in some skinny jeans and a tee shirt. I put on my vans and walked to the field Austin took me to. Even though I was attacked there I still feel a since of peace there. Its so beautiful and bright. I love it.

         I walked through the woods smiling at the birds and listening to nature hum all around me. I closed my eyes and felt the warm sun rays on my skin.

       "Eeeepppp!" I squealed when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

        "Hey there princess." He said chuckling.

        "You scared me."I said smiling and turned in his arms so I was now facing him.

              He chuckled and leaned down to kiss my lips but I moved my head to the side so he caught my cheek. I chuckled and he growled. He then grabbed my head and turned towards him. He smirked and placed his lips on mine. It was slow and sweet until he deepened the kiss. He move his hand down to my butt and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pushed me back against a tree. He licked my bottom lips asking for entrance.I smiled and declined. He smirked against my lips as he grabbed my sides and squeezed. I gasped in surprise as he took this opportunity to plunge his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance but he won.

            We eventually pulled apart and walled the rest of the way to the tree in the middle of the field. There was a blanket on the ground and we layed down watching the clouds. He pulled me into him and we cuddled. I looked up at him and smiled.

           I leaned in and kissed his lips.he quickly responded and rolled me on tip of him. I laughed and continued to kiss him. His lips were sweeter than honey and his eyes are so dreamy and captivating I could stare at then all day long. His touch is electrifying.

           We pulled apart and he stared at me with such love and intensity. I stared back bot wanting to leave this moment. He then rolled us I've so that he was straddling me. I looked a t him a laughed.

        "What." He said smiling.

         "You are so cute." I said giggling.

         "I am not cute I'm a man which makes me sexy." He whispered in my ear. He started kissing um and down my neck. I giggled cause he started tickling me.

       "Come and get me baby."he said in a sexy wild voice.

             With that he jumped up and started running. I quickly jumped up after him and started chasing him. I love this feeling of being a child and being free. I chased Austin until I finally caught up to him and tackled him to the ground. I straddled his waist and looked down at him. Smiling like a an idiot.