Chapter three

Hey well this is chapter three and it is longer then one and two sorry they were short. So to the story......

          I woke in a strange place. My neck and head throbbing. What happened? I thought to my self.

     "You were attacked liz. Don't you remember." Bell said.
     "No." I said confused. Attacked? "Who did it bell?"
      "Scott." She growled out.

        Hearing his name must have triggered the memories. I started to see images of of the attack.

      "Good morning gorgeous." Said a sexy voice by the door.

       I turned to the door to see Austin leaning against the door smiling at me. "Where am I." I asked.

       "My room. You passed out and I didn't want to be away from you." He said coming and sitting on the bed next to me. I looked around the room. It was a really big room. It had blue walls and a little messy,but it's a guy's room what do u expect. I smiled when Austin pulled me onto his lap. His room reminds me of Zach and his room.  My smile faded when I remember my brother and ohh no....my dad.

       "I have to go now." I all but yelled jumping up.

        "What why what's wrong?" Austin said confused and worried.

      "My dad I haven't told him about you and I can't right now." I said rushing to the doors.

       "I took care of it. It's okay." He said wrapping his arms around me. "But why can't you tell your father?" He asked hurt showing in his eyes.

    "It's not you.. well it is but it's only because your a vampire. Our family has not had a good past with vampires." I whispered the last part looking down thinking of that day that will haunt me The rest of my life.

     "Hey don't cry it's okay we will figure it out." Austin said wiping the tears running down my face.

      "I have to go to school." I said looking into his eyes.

      "Okay I'll walk you." He said leading me downstairs.

     "You don't have to." I said

     "But I want to." He said leading me outside and to school.

          Austin walked me to school. We walked in a peaceful silence. Our hand intertwined. I smiled and blushed. I love the feel if his hands. They are soft but rough to. It just shows that he is a good worker. I really want to tell my father, but I don't know how he will react.

       "Don't worry about it. Everything will work out trust me." Austin said turning me to face him. I looked down not wanting to meet his eyes. He tilted my head up to look at his icey blue eyes. He then pressed his lips softly on mine. I was shocked but reacted quickly.

         I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms went around my waist. The kiss got heated quickly but we were interrupted by the school bell. I jumped back surprised. Austin chuckled and pecked my lips one last time before he was gone.

           I walked up to the school doors and headed to my locker.

     "Was that him Liz please tell me that was him."Anna squealed.

    "Yes that was him."I said giggling at her reaction. "Come on let's get to class."

          We all went our sepperate ways. First period was boring as ever ans second was no better. I was walking to my locker to get my things for third when my stomach started to twist and turn. My head started throbbing again.