Chapter five

Okay so now is chapter five and I just wanted to say thanks for anyone reading this.

            "Stop please stop!!" I heard screaming. I opened my eyes to see a man beating Anna.

       "Stop!"I shouted

       "Shut up you pathetic mutt." A man screamed and hit me across the face.

      "Stop please."Anna pleaded and then I heard something or someone hit the floor. I looked up and saw Anna on the floor. She isn't moving.

       "Nooo!!!! please help her monopoly Anna!!!!" I cried out.

       "Shut the fuck up and move." The man yelled pulling me up and pushing me towards a door. I stumbled out and the man led me down a scary hallway. At the very end was a door.

           I stopped scared to go near that door. Not knowing if I will walk out.

"Move!!" The man said pushing me. I hesitantly moved forward to the door. It felt like forever before we reached it and the man opened the door to reveal a count looking room.

         The room was dark and had chairs everywhere. There were three chairs at the very front. The were no windows and only candles for lighting. Candles were everywhere hanging all around the room.

           The man pushed me forward to a chair in the middle of the room and placed me in it. He them tied my hands and feet. I say them bring in Austin and place him in the chair a few feet away from me.

         I gasped at the way he looked.tears streamed down my face as I looked at him. He was covered in blood and had cuts all over him. He looked over at me and my heart clinched in pain. He looked pissed. I remembered how they had hit me.

  "Its okay I'm okay" I mouthed. "I love you."

           The man walked up to me and grabbed my forcefully. I winced in pain. He just smirked and slapped across the face. I spit some blood out and looked at him. He hit me again and again an again. Each time I I felt a little more numb.

       "Stop!!!don't touch her don't fucking touch her you basterd.I'll fucking kill u u son of a bitch!!" Austin screamed.

           The man stopped hitting me and let my head drop. I didn't have the strength to look up. I couldn't see through the blood in my eyes. My head throbbed and I was starting to lose consciousness. I heard groans of pain and I could here the hitting Austin. I cried letting the tears spill out.

       "Spike that's enough." A voice boomed. I looked up to see a man in the front standing between to men. He looked around and sat down. "Austin Tyler Stokes we have been looking for a for awhile now. You have committed crimes that are high up there. Murdering a fellow vampire.assault creating a hybrid. The list goes on and on. "The man said then turn and looked at me. "Ahhh beautiful lizenna Marie Sykes. What a beautiful name. I know a lot about you and your family. I also know about your mom and younger sister." He smirked. I cringed when he mentioned them.

       You my dear was just paired up with the wrong person and bow u must die. I mean we can't have a hybrid running around now can we dear. That just goes against nature."

         He walked down and walked in between me and Austin. "Bring in the girl" commanded. I looked up to see the bring in a scared looking Anna.

      "Leave her alone!" I shouted in anger. He laughed and walked up to her and dragging in front of me.

     "Ohh my dear I'm not gonna hurt her." He said smirking. "You are."