Part 1 // Chap. 2: Their New Lives

A few years later, very, very far from Adventure Bay, in another town called Tabledown City (Ps: I invented the name of the town), a dog, tall, and brave, runs behind another dog who is a bandit.
The dog behind him grabs him, and handcuffs him.

?????: It deserves several years in jail.

The Bandit Dog: Ugh! I hate you Chase!

Chase is now a police and military dog. His police friends like him very much, but his enemies hate him, because as he always says, Chase is on the case!

The German Shepherd, after finishing his work, sat down in his room. He looks at the red box Ryder gave him a few years ago. On the day he arrived, he had opened the box right away, and inside the box was the PAW Patrol logo in metal.

-------------------------

Further away from this city, in Dicono City, 2 cars are racing. The green car is in first position, but the red car skids past the green car. The finish line approaches, and the red car wins the race. A buldog comes out of the green car. The driver of the red car smiles at him.

????????: Don't worry Jordan, you will win next time.

Jordan: Ugh! You win every time, Marshall!

Marshall is now a fire dog and when he has time, he is racing with his beautiful red sport car. Everyone appreciates him except a German Shepherd who hates him.

Marshall later sits on the floor, holding a photo album. These are pictures of his old friends, and also of his crush, Everest. He smiles looking at them.

Marshall: The perfect family. I hope to find them one day.

A siren sounds throughout the fire station. The fire chief speaks into the microphone.
"The main train is on fire! Unit 1! Unit 2! Go!

Marshall closes his album.

Marshall: Unfortunately, a new life has started. Ready for a Ruff Ruff Rescue!

---------------------

In the nearby town of Dicono City, a show is performed in the circus.
Buldogs, chihuahas, athletic dalmatians make incredible figures. But the heroine of the spectale is still not there.
The female German Shepherd, named Cassie, approaches her best friend.

Cassie: Are you sure? Don't do it. I'm scared for you.

????: No job is too big, no pup is too small.

The heroine runs, clings to a thin rope, and jumps in flaming hoops, while doing backflips.
The audience applauds.
And the heroine smiles.

The cockapoo who performed this impossible act sat down exhaustingly. This is Skye. Before leaving Adventure Bay, she stole one of Chase's puptags. And now she's looking at it, hoping to find the one that wore that puptag. She can always count on her new best friend Cassie, who always cheers her up. But his worst enemy is Nick, a German Shepherd, the size of Chase. He works at the circus, but every time he sees Skye he wants to hurt her.

----------------------

In the nearby town of Tabledown City (where there is Chase), there are large mountains, ideal for skiing and snowboarding.
On this mountain, people learn snowboarding, with dogs with great mastery.
A child who cannot stop screams with all his might, crying.

The manager of the ski sends the most expert dog.

???????: Ice or Snow, I'm ready to go!

Everest go on her snowboard to save the child.
It took only 1 minute for Everest to catch and stop him.
The child's family thanks Everest.

Everest sits in the snow. She takes out of her pack, a picture of her and Marshall. She smiles, blushing. She would like to see him again. She takes a second picture, and looks at Jake, her first owner.
Everest is now a snow professionnal, she teaches others to snowboard.
She has some friends, but they are all jealous of her because the current owner gives Everest more love.

-----------------

In a town near from Everest's town, a man watches his dog working. This man's name is Luck.

Luck: I'm proud of you! We will finally be able to open the new hotel, in my name!

??????: I'm a little hungry ...

Luck: Go there! And leave me alone!

The poor buldog dog comes into his little room, and sits down.
Rubble is now the dog of a rich owner who treats him badly. He only eats once a day, and he has to work all the time.
He looks and opens the red box, looking at the PAW Patrol logo.
Rubble had built a huge hotel. It only remained to build inside. The buldog is thinking.

Rubble: 1 day of work, for 1 time to eat ... I will run away. Rubble is on the double!

---------------------

A little further, in a small town, a dog has fun recycling objects. When he's done, he sat down next to his wife, kissing her, he looks at his kid, and kisses his baby. His wife is almost of the same breed as him.
His enemy is her wife's ex-boyfriend.

Stella: Rocky ... I'm fine. Go see your owner and your friends. I can stay alone.

Rocky: No. Your ex will hurt you again. I must protect you.

Rocky has no owner. He takes care of himself and his wife, in a small house, which he has built. He has a buldog friend he can count on.

This is Stella, Rocky's wife

This is Stella, Rocky's wife. Thank you silklold for this beautiful drawing.

------------

Next to the town of Skye, on the open sea, is a swimming competition. One of them will do everything to win.
The Labrador dog won the swimming competition.
He, then, sits down.
He thinks of all his old friends, an enemy Damatian spits on him. Zuma said nothing. He is weaker than this Dalmatian.

--------------------

In the town of Adventure Bay, everything has changed. There are a lot of new dogs and pups. The city has become a city of business.
A teenager looks at old photos of his pups.

?????: I hope they are alright.

Ryder has lost all contact with the pups. Their owners have changed, so he no longer knows where they are.

Katie: They're fine, honey.

Ryder: Wish me luck. I'm trying to convince the politicians of Adventure Bay to create again the PAW Patrol.

Ryder says this while looking at a logo in his hand: The PAW Patrol logo.