Part 3 // Chap. 1: The Killing Machine

A/N: Man, that was something. It's been months I didn't update it. Well, I actually lost a lot of interest in this story. It is going nowhere. I had a project about publishing a new story about the new members, but I guess I need to cancel it now. But now that you're a lot to wait for an update, eh, I don't any other option. Let's finish this story together.

                  ////////////////////////////////

"Her beautiful eyes. Now I'm just a dog without love." Marshall looks at the horizon, not knowing what to do, he is lost. He is lost in his thoughts, in his heart, in his feelings.
He looks one last time at this photo of Everest and he lets out a thick tear that slowly rolls down his cold, hard cheeks.

Many events have marked Adventure Bay lately. Unlike Barkingburg, where the new queen has just annexed territories on the French and German coast.
It's the thing the whole world fears right now, a crazy female dog at the head of Barkingburg is taking and stealing territory from other countries. And she has no intention of stopping.
"My Queen, my Queen, what are your next plans?"
"Dear creature not smart as me, I want to rule the whole world!"
"But my Queen, my Queen, what if we lose?"
"I never lose! I have with me The Killing Machine, a living being who obeys my every command like a machine." says Sweetie showing the man a glass box that has a husky in it. The female husky has her eyes closed and many wounds on her body.
"Thanks to this serum, I am giving her superhuman and superdog abilities that must obey me. So, anyone who wants to face me, will have to face The Killing Machine. Mwahaha!" says Sweetie, proud of her creation.
"And, And, my Queen, my Queen, have you heard of this team of pups called the next generation of the Paw Patrol?"
"The Killing Machine will take care of that."

///////////////

It's the best I could do for now. Try to make me like this story again, and I might write it with my best writing talents.