Part 1 // Chap 3: A New Friend

There is a hint in this chapter for two ships. It's very, very easy to find.

-----------------------

In the police station, an alarm sounds to warn all the police officers. The chief of the brigade speaks.

The chief: Robbery at the Central Bank! I repeat! Central bank robbery! The thieves took different paths to escape!
Unit 1! Follow the Yellow Car, License Plate: CHA1SESKY9EFOREVER!
Unit 2! Follow the Blue car! License plate: EVER0SHALL!
Chase! Catch me the last thief! He's gone to the mountains!

Chase, who is looking at a photo of Skye, sighs.
He whispers to himself.

Chase: Shut up Mr. mustache...

Chase takes his police motorcycle, and sets off to catch the thief.
He sees the thief running away over the mountains with a snowboard.

Chase: S*it. I don't have a snowboard.

The thieving buldog looks at Chase, who is looking around for a snowboard. He is laughing.

The thief: Hahaha! What an idiot!

A husky who teaches a child to snowboard, sees a thief with a big bag with gold coins, and diamonds.

Everest: Oh oh...It doesn't look good ... Stay here! I'll be right back!

Everest puts water on the snow trail, and the thief loses his balance and falls.
Everest hears a huge yell.
She sees a dog with a snowboard and police tools losing control and rushing straight at her.

Everest: Uh..Be...Careful!

Too late. The policeman hits Everest, they both fall, and their heads touch.
The policeman with the police helmet gets up immediately.

Chase: I'm sorry ma'am!

He sees the thief trying to escape, he rushes towards him, and puts him the handcuffs.

Everest: Oh... it was me who put the water to make him fall.

Chase: Thank you very much ma'am! The Police must give you a job.

Everest: Me? No ... I am not made to be a police officer. I'm just a snowboard professionnal.

A little while later, Chase's colleagues come and pick up the thief and put him in a Police truck.

Everest: A job like you, sir, must be really tiring and stressful.

Chase: You are right ma'am. I don't even have the time to live my own life anymore. Oh ... and by the way ... My...

Chase takes off his motorcycle helmet.

Chase: My name is Chase. Nice to meet you.

Chase gives his paw but Everest freezes. She has seen that face, those ears, but where and when? This first name is the same as Chase, the Paw Patrol police pup.
Everest abandons her research in her thoughts, and shakes her paw.

Everest: Nice to meet you. I am Everest.

Chase thought for a few seconds, but gave up. He thinks it must be someone else.

Chase: We don't see dogs as nice as you here.

Everest: Same for me, sir.

Chase: Stop calling me sir, please ma'am. I feel old.

Everest: So stop calling me Ma'am too.

The 2 dogs are laughing.

Everest: So .... Friends? I could have another friend.