Part 1 // Chap. 11: Kidnapped

"Ladies and gentlemen! I am glad to announce that today! Right now! In this city! And watching by many people around the world ....
They traveled and came to Everkase ..... athlete dogs !! "announces the presenter

The audience applauds and hisses. They absolutely want to see the star of the show, Skye.

"Many of you want to see the most magnificent, the most beautiful, the most elegant, the most incredible dance star who do incredible figures on stage. But as we always say, the best at the end!" exclaims the presenter.

The audience applauds and waits patiently.

At the top of the circus, a dog watches with his binoculars.
"Chase. The dogs will come." he said.

Mike: Good. Nick, it's your turn.

Nick: I never knew I could finally hurt that cockapoo.

Mike: Okay. You water her with that bottle, and she'll pass out. Put on this mask so you won't smell the medicine.

Nick: Cool. What if it doesn't work?

Mike: Plan B.

Nick: Ok. Friends, let's go!

Dalmatians come on the scene and play pranks. The audience applauds.

"And now! You will faint at the beauty of these female German Shepherd Dogs and Australian Shepherd Dogs!"

In the locker room, Skye's makeup artist does her makeup. Skye stares at the Paw Patrol logo in her paw.
"It's gonna be okay .... it's gonna be okay .... it's just a show."

"Ma'am. It's yours soon" said the makeup artist

Skye: You can go. Come back at the end of the show.

The makeup artist comes out of Skye's room. Nick takes the opportunity to enter without the makeup artist notice anything.

Skye: Nick! What are you doing here!?

Nick: Well ... I thought you must be stylish for the show. Therefore...

Nick opens the bottle, but just as he was about to throw at Skye, Skye do a backflip avoiding the bottle.

Skye: No one will ruin this show.

Nick sighs and runs away.

At the top of the circus, Chase, also called Mike, waits for Nick to come back with Skye asleep.

Mike: Where is he?

"And now !! Extreme beauty! Be careful with your eyes! In a few moments, there will be too much beauty!"

Skye enters the scene doing a backflip while hanging from a vine.

Mike: Damn! What is she doing here !?

Mike contacts Nick.

Nick: Well ... she....

Mike: Plan B!

Nick: Okay.

Nick triggers the fire alarm. The public gets scared and runs in all directions. The owner of the circus comes to reassure them: "There is no fire! Calm down!"
After a few minutes, the show starts a second time.
"There was a technical problem. I'm extremely sorry. Skye, you can continue. Skye? Skye? Where are you?"

Skye was kidnapped in a bag in a car. Passers-by who noticed the kidnapp called the police who immediately came.
Police biker buldogs are chasing a car.
Wings come out of the car and the car flies.

"From Franck from the SKA team to the SE team, Send the air police!"

"From James from Team EVERS to Team HALL, we lost the car." say the police colleagues

Mike: Hahaha! I only need the main character now!

---------------------

"It's the pup pup boogie! Oh yeah! Thanks Ryder!" said Zuma

Ryder: Haha no problem. And nice your house Rocky.

Katie: Do you want me to examine your puppy?

Rocky: Thanks Katie.

Rubble: I'm hungry.

Zuma: Dude! Stop! Watch TV or sleep!

Rubble: Hm ... TV.

Rubble turns on the TV and watches the latest news. There was a presenter who talks about current events. On the left was the photo of Marshall and on the right was the photo of Skye with big question marks.

Rubble: So ... disappearance of two stars. Bruh, it's not interesting. I'm going to watch cartoons on the Marverest channel.

Rocky: Wait!

The presenter: Marshall disappeared yesterday. But today, Skye, the star of the circus was kidnapped in Everkase, Russia. The police are looking for clues. Police also confirmed that Skye and Marshall saw each other two days ago. Actors, actresses, writers and other popular people were taken to safety.

Rocky: But ... it's Skye .... Stella! Where are the pictures that I have aged?

Stella: I put them in our closet.

Rocky takes the photos, he takes Skye's, and compares it to the one on the TV.

Rocky: It's Skye.

Ryder: Who can do such a thing to my puppies !?

Rocky: I don't know ... but what I do know is one of us is in danger. We have to find Chase and Everest as quickly as possible.

Zuma: I suggest we all go to Everkase.

Rubble: To eat?

Zuma: No! To find Skye! I think Skye and Marshall's kidnapper is the same.

Ryder: Zuma is right! But first we have to go at ABCC.

Rocky: ABCC?

Katie: Adventure Bay City Center. This is the new name of the city.

Ryder: Yeah. We take what we need, and then we go to Russia.