Part 1 // Chap. 15: Received by the President

Chase is not dead. Was my joke funny? No? Well...

---------------

The trucks drop off Chase and his friends at the military camp.
They go to a room to rest.
Chase, lies down on a bed, and Skye joins him to lie down with him.
Everest and Marshall both sit on another bed and talk about everything.
Ryder calls Katie to reassure her that all is well.
Rocky calls his wife to ask her for news.
And Rubble and Zuma are eating cakes that the cook made.

Everest: Ryder, there is enough place in my plane. We will leave by plane tomorrow.

Chase: I missed you Skye ...

Skye: Me too Chase ...

Chase has become a soldier, he is stronger than before, but he still has a weak point: he can't confess Skye his love for her.

Skye: Why don't we talk to each other? I mean we have a lot to say to each other, and ....

Chase: I prefer to stay silent near you.

Skye: Aww Chase ....

Chase: Otherwise, what were you doing before?

Skye: I was an athlete in a circus.

Chase: Wow! It doesn't surprise me, you are always active.

Skye: You, I imagine you're a police officer?

Chase: Police AND military.

Skye: Did you know anyone before?

Chase: Just Everest. But I had to go on a mission so I didn't see her. And you?

Skye: I just saw Marshall. Are you ready to come back to Adventure Bay?

Chase: I don't know Skye. I have a lot of work in my city. But I will try.

Skye: Yeah me too ... I wonder what Ryder is going to do.

It is while talking that Skye and Chase fall asleep on top of each other.
The next day everyone is almost awake except Skye and Chase.
Everest helps the military dogs to carry Ryder's luggage on the plane and the other PAW Patrol dogs get ready.

Marshall: Wake up lovers! We are going to leave!

Chase and Skye wake up at the same time, and they look at each other, having their noses touching. They both blush, laughing lightly.

Later, everyone is installed on the plane and the plane takes off.

Everest: This is Joe. My teammate. He is a bit shy.

Joe: H-hello ev-everyone ...

Rocky: Ryder ... I'm sorry. I won't come to Adventure Bay with all of you.

Ryder: But ... why?

Rocky: I'll talk about it after.

Zuma: Dude! I'm hungry! Is there something to eat here?

Everest: Do you want water?

Zuma: I would like concentrated sugaw-fwee apple juice with pwotein.

Everest: Um ... sorry there isn't.

After a long journey, the plane lands in front of the president's house.

Skye: Can I come?

Everest: Sorry Skye. It's just me and Chase.

Chase and Everest enter the President's apartment where they were both received.
Chase and Everest bend down politely.

The President: Officer Chase, Officer Everest .... I have medals for you. Officer Chase, here are 5 medals for you.

Chase: Thank you very much Mr. President Sir.

The President: And Officer Everest, here are 3 medals and a high secret agent position for you. You can now be the head of a secret agency.

Everest: But ... Mr. the President ....

The President: They told me what you did. You managed on your own. And Officer Chase, you're now the country's chief police officer. Your talents impressed me.

Chase: Thank you very much Mr. President Sir. but I don't want to. I want to spend time with my family now.

The President: Are you sure Officer Chase?

Chase: I'm sure Mr. President Sir.

It was then with glorious smiles that Chase and Everest walk out of the building with medals on them.

Everest: I FINALLY HAVE THE WORK THAT I DREAMED FOR A LONG TIME !!

Chase: Me too Everest. But I refused.

Joe fills the plane's gas tank.
Chase and Everest get on the plane and the plane takes off but this time for: Adventure City Center.