Part 1 // Chap. 8: Trapped

The last chapter was confusing and weird.
I will explain to you what happened.
Everest has never been a snowboarding teacher, Everest is an undercover police officer, which means she is pretending to be a normal citizen. She works as a secret agent.
Chase, of the Paw Patrol, is a policeman and soldier. Chase from the Paw Patrol only appears in Chapter 1 and Chapter 3: A New Life has begin.
1 month ago, Everest contacted Chase on police servers, these two were so happy to see each other again. They had arranged to meet in the mountains. But Chase warned Everest that a lot of people are against him, so be careful.
Chase then sent a message to Everest saying that he is going on a mission to Russia, and that he will not be there.
The Police server was hacked, and the message could never be sent to Everest.
Everest was then at the meeting point, in the mountains, when she was bump by someone.
Noticing the green eyes and the cameras on the German Shepherd, she deduces that this is not the Chase she knows.
She knew he was an impostor. She waited for the right moment to trap him.

----------------

Everest and Chase get into the little spy plane.

Everest: Hi Joe! I present to you our impostor.

Joe: H-hi ...

Joe is a little English buldog and Everest's teammate. They are often in contact through a walkie-talkie. Joe is very shy. He is also the pilot of the plane.

Everest sits Chase in a chair on the plane.

Chase: Nice your plane!

Everest: Don't you have another name or nickname? Chase is a loyal, strong name, not for you.

Chase: You can call me Mike. My girlfriend loved to give me that name.

(From now on, to talk about the other Chase, it will be Mike).

Everest: Alright. Who are you working for?

Mike: No one. Actually, Yes. Someone. But I can't tell you. If I tell you, my friends will locate me. And they...

Everest: What's your goal?

Mike: To kill Chase. Because my boss wants it, but also for me. He ruined my life. He killed my family.

Everest: They were probably criminals?

Mike: No. They weren't. Do you know what's the worst thing than dying?

Everest: No.

Mike: Stay alive in pain. Chase left me alive but I suffered. I lived on the street.

Everest: And what do you want to do to Chase?

Mike: I don't want to kill him. But I want him to die of pain, like me. For this, he will be tied up watching all his loved ones die one by one.

Everest: His loved ones?

Mike: His friends from the Paw Patrol. Including you.

Everest: What!!?

Mike: Yeah. With my team, we found all the dogs who were in the Paw Patrol. But I just need you, Marshall and Skye.

Everest: What!? How do you know that!?

Mike: Come on! You were very popular before. It's easy. We had to find the images of the pups of the Paw Patrol, and with old age software, we had your faces from now. Police servers were then, hacked to get facial recognition for the 3 of you.
You, it was very easy.
Skye, she's going to come by herself.
And Marshall, he'll have an accident and be kidnapped and brought here.

Everest: IF YOU TOUCH A HAIR OF MARSHALL, I WILL BREAK YOU INTO A THOUSAND PIECES !!!

Mike: Calm down dudette. He will not die.

Everest: And Skye !!?

Mike: Her next show is in Everkase, in Russia. We'll just have to kidnap her.

Everest: I'll ...

Mike: Don't even think about it. My colleagues will find you, and bring you too.

Everest: Why? Chase probably didn't do it on purpose.

Mike: I am a honest citizen. I am not bad. All I want is revenge on Chase. When he is dead, I would agree to go to jail.

Everest: And at the police station, did people think you were the policeman Chase?

Mike: Yeah, except the superior. After a lot of money, he agreed to keep it a secret. Now you drop me at Everkase. Otherwise, you know ...

Everest: Joe. Land at Everkase.