Part 2 // Chap. 4: Rocky's Flashback Pt. 2

"We then entered a forest, and the first thing we did was look for food. After eating fruit from trees, Lana had the idea of ​​building a house for us, because after all, we were geniuses in construction and recycling.
Then began long days of making tools that will make other objects. We used what nature gave us, and we had an incredible chance to be in a forest rich in food and water, because a small river flowed in the forest.
2 weeks later our house was completely built. It was a nice little cabin with big windows and inside, wooden decorations, a bird feather mattress and lots of other little things that we loved.

Life went by peacefully, we picked fruits and vegetables every day and we got a lot of rest. But one day the weather changed, and it was raining a lot. Lana and I were starving, the fruits were no longer growing, the rain was destroying all of our plantations and we lacked strength and vitamins due to the lack of meat in our stomachs.

Lana: Rocky ... We can't live like this anymore. We have to go to work, so I could buy food in town, and maybe we'll build another house if we have enough money.

Lana was right. I had to work in the city to stay alive.
The next day, I therefore went to the nearest town which is less than 2 kilometer from the forest, and I was looking for a job.
As soon as the recruiter knew that I was a member of the PAW Patrol, he hired me straight away, so I was working in a sorting center with a low salary. Lana was hired as a climate journalist.

Life went on. We built a new, bigger house, and with our money, we were able to buy food. But we were exhausted by our jobs, we only had 1 hour to spend time together at night, we didn't even have time to kiss ... in short, we had a shitty life.

This lasted for a whole year, we only lived to work until the day Lana spoke to me seriously.

Lana: Let's stop! I don't know how, but I want to get back to the life we ​​used to live.

I had heard of a job as a police officer who assist in investigations, and look for fingerprints of evidence in the laboratory. It is a profession that I could do, because my knowledge of science and technology was very useful. Besides, I was going to make more money, and I could give Lana the best life.
Motivated, I worked in the city police laboratory, and after 5 months, we became rich enough to have a better life.
But there was a problem, the last day of my work in the laboratory, I went to the police station to give the account of the various crimes, I then noticed this girl, thin, small, with orange and brown eyes. She was the same breed as me, it was the first time that I saw someone like me.
So I asked a policeman:
"Who is this imprisoned girl?"
"Are you talking about this naughty !? She's a thief that we managed to catch. This evil has escaped many times before. But now, it's over for her" the policeman replied.

I didn't know, but in this girl I saw honest, sweet, sad eyes.
The girl begged the police officer to let her go.
"Please! I don't want to end my life in prison!" she cried.
Discreetly, I walked up to her and looked at her. She looked at me with a poor and sad eye.
"Please Sir, this is the last time I steal from the supermarket. I was just a little hungry. Let me go Sir ..." she told me.
Inside me, butterflies began to move and I began to feel love for this young girl who looked like me.

I then took a tool from my pocket, and discreetly, I opened the door where it was locked. The policemans, talking to each other, did not notice anything. I motioned for the young girl to run away from the police station. She listened to me, and I saw her disappear. I then returned my report and bid farewell to my fellow police officers.
Out of the police station, I thought about this beautiful girl, with charming eyes, magnificent body, her tender voice and I sighed. But this girl did not run away, she appeared in front of me with sparkling eyes.
"Why did you save me, Sir?" she asked me in a beautiful voice.
"I've been through what you've been through. And I know you're honest." I told her
"Sir, take me to your place! Stay with me forever! They will come back and they will do a lot of things to me!" she shouted at me.
"Who?" I asked
"My boyfriend!" she replied.