| chapter 3 |

Y/n groaned as she got up from bed. It had been two days since she last saw void and the pack where nowhere near finding him.

She felt guilty for hiding the fact that she had seen him more than once, even more for not telling them about what he offered her, but she had it in her mind that they were better off not knowing.

She reached over and took her phone off of the locker to check her notifications.

Stiles: 4 missed calls

Scott: 7 missed calls

Isaac: 3 new messages

Snapchat: from Malia Hale

Voicemail: from Stiles

She scanned through the messages Isaac had sent her, they were long paragraphs so she looked for key words; void; sighting; nightmare; panic attack; offer.

Her stomach flipped as she noticed the last word. Did void manage to get to one of them and tell them about what happened a few nights ago?

A small knock came from the other side of her door and she jumped out of bed to try and find suitable clothing to throw on.

"Just a minute mom," she called, searching the floor for a t-shirt or something. Finding one, she grabbed it and yanked it on, heading over to unlock her bedroom door.

"Hey mom what's u- Malia? Scott? What are you two doing here?"

She noticed the look on both their faces, fear. Opening the door further, she rushed them in and quickly shut it behind them.

Her two friends sat down on the unmade bed, neither daring to speak first.

"Guys whats going on. I know I missed something with the amount of missed calls and texts," she asked, pulling the chair away from her desk and flipping it over to face the two worried figures sat on the edge of her bed.

Scott took a deep breath as he began to speak. "Stiles called me last night at around 3am, said he was lost and he didn't know where he was."

"That sounds all too familiar," y/n interrupted.

"I know," Scott continued. "Anyways, I hung up and went straight to the nemeton, and luckily enough he was there just like last time. He kept saying something about void telling him he'd made an offer to somebody, and he's not here for Stiles this time. Since you're the only one that has seen him, we're guessing he's after you."

Y/n felt a lump form in her throat. Scott noticed her face drop, her skin had became pale the more he talked.

"Y/n, what's wrong? Do you remember something?" Malia spoke after sitting in silence letting Scott do the explaining.

Y/n thought about it for a second, she remembered what void had said to her.

If you come with me, your friends remain safe.

Would telling her friends put them in danger? Or would void see past it?

"Yeah I'm fine. I guess I'm just confused, and kind of scared. Nothing he said to me is sticking out, and I only saw him that one time," she lied. She couldn't risk putting them in danger, not after everything they've all been through.

Scott furrowed his eyebrows, seemingly sensing something was off. "Alright, but just try think about it and you'll tell us if he pops up again, right?" He negotiated.

"Right," y/n agreed.

~~~~~

The pack were gathered in Stiles' home, although Stiles was up in his room, still shaken from the nights events.