| chapter 14.1 |

Void watched y/n's eyes flutter shut, she was clearly tired from what had just happened so he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, listening to her breathing begin to grow heavier.

He thought to himself as she drifted off, he knew that he would have to explain things to her at one point or another, he just couldn't find the courage to do so while she was in a conscious state of mind.

When he heard a slight snore come from the what he thought was the sleeping figure in his arms, he decided to practice saying it out loud in hopes that it would make things easier when the time came for him to ask her face to face.

"Kill with me, little one," he whispered gently.

He noticed y/n's ear perk slightly, and feared for a moment that she had heard him, but he proved himself wrong as he felt her body grow heavy, meaning she was in deep sleep. He gently rolled her so that she was laying next to him and draped his arm across her waist, which seemed so little in comparison to his arm.

He held her like that for the rest of the night, imagining scenarios in his head of what she could be dreaming of.

—————

The next morning was chaos for y/n. Void had woken her up yelping something about hearing people in the the woods and that they needed to get out of there.

She had no idea the time due to the lack of technology they had, but by the rising sun she guessed it was around 5 or 6am. Her and Void inhaled the fish he had cooked for him and in less than a minute they were out of the cabin and trudging through the woods.

It was now roughly and hour later and the sun had fully risen. y/n felt as if she was a fugitive in her own land.

Minimal words were spoken between the two as they walked, y/n too tired to try hold a conversation and Void too preoccupied with how in hell he was going to bring this up to y/n without her freaking out.

The faint sound of cars in the distance is what jolted y/n out of her walking daydream, and she turned to Void with pleading eyes. "Can we go into town and get a bit to eat or maybe sit in a park I don't know, I need to rest my feet," she asked, gripping his hand in hers and squeezing lightly.

Void hesitated, fear of being caught by one of her friends creeping through his veins, but he wanted to keep his little one happy. "Of course we can princess, how about you find us a cafe and I'll meet you there, I just want to grab something for you first."

A quizzical look spread across y/n's face as Void began walking again, only this time in the direction towards the speeding cars. "What are you getting me?" She pried, jogging a little bit to catch up with his brisk footsteps.

Void said nothing, which frustrated y/n. She stopped walking while his hand was still in hers, making his movements halt before he turned around to look at her.

His eyes were dark, filled with fury and something else y/n didn't recognise. He strutted towards her and his hand connected immediately with her throat, squeezing tightly. "Listen here you little brat, you'll do as I say and find us somewhere to eat, no questions asked. When I come find you, there will be no questions asked. Got that?" He spat.

y/n never once broke eye contact as she established that his threats didn't scare her anymore. "If you were to say that to me maybe a week or two ago, I would have shit my pants," she pulled her bottom lip in between her teeth and batted her eyes at him through her eyelashes, "but right now, it's kind of turning me on."

Void strained groan and his grip on her neck grew tighter. He roughly pulled her over to where they were out of sight to any accidental prying eyes.

"You're such a fucking needy whore," he spat, moving his hand to tug on her hair. "Get on your knees. Now."

Something in his tone made y/n shudder, it was darker than usual. "What?"

"Don't make me repeat myself little one," he retorted, tugging on her hair again while he cupped her cheek with his unoccupied hand.

y/n lowered to the ground, the roughness of the leaves and sticks beneath her slightly irritating her skin through her clothes.

"Good girl," he mused. y/n noticed the rims around his eyes were a lot darker than usual, and his hair wasn't 'set to perfection' the way he would normally have it. He looked almost stressed.

She trailed her hand up his leg until she reached the bulge that was straining against his jeans, palming him softly through the material. A throaty groan escaped Voids throat as he looked down at her.

y/n kept her eyes on him as she unbuttons the jeans, pushing them down slightly along with his underwear. His erection sprung free and y/n stole a quick glance at it while she could.

Void watched her begin to pump slowly, throwing his head back when she swiped her thumb across his tip.

y/n leant forward and ran her tongue along the vein that trailed from his base right up to his tip, swirling it around his head before taking it in her mouth. Voids eyes rolled back and he sighed, cutting himself off with a moan when one of y/n's hands reached up to cup his balls.

His grip on her head began to hurt but y/n was too focused on her task at hand to care. He thrusted his hip forward, causing his tip to reach the back of her throat and y/n gagged slightly around him.

"Such a good girl, my little one," he praised.

y/n began to work her mouth up and down, the sounds coming from Void working as encouragement that she was doing a good job. Soon his dick began to twitch inside her mouth and she could tell he was close. She worked her mouth a little faster and kept her hand on his balls, massaging slightly.

"Fuck- I'm gonna cum," Void moaned, lifting his head to look down at y/n.

She looked straight back at him, not having to speak for him to know what she was telling him. A lot string of moans and profanities fell from his lips as he finished down her throat, his dick throbbing inside her mouth.

y/n swallowed while his dick was still there, and Void let out one last groan before pulling himself out her, tucking his dick away before reaching out a hand to help her to her feet.

"You did so good little one," he spoke, running a hand through her hair softly to try straighten it out.

y/n gave him a smile before lacing their hands together and pulling him with her as she began to walk. "While you're a very tasty snack, I still need food," she commented.

Void chuckled lightly, shaking his head as the two made their way towards the town.

—————

a/n: I'm sorry this chapter is short, i was planning on having it be twice as long but i haven't updated a while and felt I needed to give you guys something so I split it in half :)

pls vote and leave feedback :)

my villain, my loverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें