| chapter 4 |

Everyone was now gathered in Stiles' room, with the addition of Chris Argent, Deaton and Mr Stilinski.

"She wouldn't have went without a reason," Stiles said as he paced the bottom of his bed back and forth.

They had been trying to come up with solutions for hours now, but the best possible thing they could give was y/n's words themself, to keep her pack safe.

Isaac reached out a sympathetic arm, "Stiles it's okay, we're gonna find her. I promise."

Stiles turned around and threw Isaacs arm away from him. He was stressed, scared and overwhelmed with guilt. Void had taken his best friend, and he done nothing to try save her, instead he sat quivering in a corner.

"You don't understand Isaac! If Void wants something, he gets it. And if he wants that something to stay hidden, there isn't a hope to find it. Which is exactly what's happening with y/n. None of you have been through what I have. None of you fucking understand!" He snapped, slowly turning to look each of them in the eye.

———————

Y/n looked around where they walking, they seemed to be in some forest, although she couldn't recognise it for the life of her. Void seemed to know exactly where he was going though, by the way he sharply pulled her left and right as they weaved their way deeper into God-knows-where.

"Where are we going?" It was the first time she had spoken in at least an hour, too afraid that Void would snap if she made the smallest of noises.

Void stayed silent instead of answering her. He just grunted and continued to walk, tugging at y/n's hand so she would keep up.

His hand was freezing cold, almost like a dead body, which made sense since he wasn't a living being. Y/n had begun to shiver, her choice of wearing a skirt and crop top not helping her current situation.

"It's freezing," she muttered to herself so as not to irritate Void with her complaints.

To her surprise, he let go of her had and shrugged off his jacket. "Here," he said, motioning for her to take it out of his hands.

Y/n cocked an eyebrow at him, "what's this for?"

Void sighed and shook his head. "You said you're cold, so I'm giving you my jacket to heat you up," he deadpanned.

Y/n thanked him and he turned around to continue their journey. "Why are you being so nice to me?" she asked.

"You have no idea, do you little one," he sighed.

That stupid nickname.

"Can you keep a secret?" He continued, not bothering to wait for her reply.

Y/n looked up at him, confusion riddled in her face. "Do I wanna know?" She asked.

Void tutted and reached out his hand to hold her face, she looked so vulnerable in that moment, yet so beautiful. She was his, not literally yet, but he had her in his grasp, and he vowed to protect his little one from harm, from that god awful group she called a pack.

"Does this feeling flow both ways?" He asked, doubtful that she would understand his question, which she proved correct through the look on her eyes.

She folded her arms tightly across her chest, still cold despite the extra layer Void had provided her. "I think it's time for me to go," she stated, turning opposite him to leave.

He reached out and grabbed her wrist, stopping her movements. Stepping closer, he used his free hand to tuck her hair behind her ear. "I was hoping that you'd say," he whispered, his voice low and seductive.