| chapter 13 |

warning: smut

*there is nothing important to the storyline in this chapter so if you feel uncomfortable reading this kind of material you can skip past :)
—————

The cabin door swung open and before y/n was barely through Void grabbed her hips, pulling her inside as his lips slammed against hers, kissing her with so much more passion and lust than the previous time. He slipped his tongue inside her mouth while he kicked the door shut with his foot, pushing her body against it in the process.

He pulled away, breathing heavily as he shrugged her jacket off and yanked her top up and off her body. He went to unclasp her bra when she put her hands out and pushed him away from her.

"There's no time for this, we have to keep running until they won't be able to find us," she stated, Void listening as he moved his lips to her neck and began trailing sloppy open-mouthed kisses along it.

"All I thought about..while I was knocked out..was the fact..that soon I would get to be..inside you again," he whispered between kisses.

y/n let out a breathy gasp when he began to suck on a sweet spot in her neck, leaving a hickey in its place. Void slid her bra down her arms and brought his mouth down to one of her breasts, swirling his tongue around her nipple. He closed his mouth around the hardened bud, causing y/n to let out an involuntary moan. He moved to the other one and repeated his actions with y/n tugging at his hair harsly.

She released one of her hands and brought it down to the bulge in his pants and palming him through the material, making him moan against her skin and push her harder against the door.

"Holy fuck," she moaned, grinding her hips against him, desperate for more friction.

He reached up and slapped her roughly on the side of the face, leaving a small sting. "Patience, little one, good things come to girls who wait," he told her, smirking boldly.

"Well then isn't it a shame I don't know what that word means," she retaliated, undoing his belt and pulling it loose.

He chuckled lightly as she pushed him further into the cabin until the backs of his legs hit the bed and he fell back. y/n quickly dropped to her knees in front of him and pulled his trousers down along with his boxers, freeing his hard-on.

y/n leant forward and dragged her tongue along the prominent vein on his dick from the bottom right up to his tip, taking it in his mouth and swirling her tongue around it. She kept her eyes on him as she watched him throw his head back in pleasure and gripping the sheets in his hands.

She began to slowly inch further down, Voids groans like music to her ears. He reached out and took her hair in his fist, balling it into a makeshift ponytail and tugging slightly. y/n flattened her tongue around him and took the rest of him in her mouth, gagging when he hit the back of her throat.

She began to bob her head up and down, Void taking advantage of his grip in her head and controlling her pace. y/n gagged when he hit the back of her throat again, letting a moan vibrate against his cock as she quickened her pace.

Void bucked his hips into her as he began to fuck her throat, taking complete control over the act. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as y/n watched submissively, a single tear rolling down her cheek from the rawness in her throat.

He moaned as his dick twitched inside her mouth, although he quickly pulled himself out of her before he could cum.

"What was that for?" She questioned, rising from her knees.

"If I'm going to cum, it's going to be inside of you," he growled as he threw his top on the ground and grabbed her hips, pulling her on top of him.

y/n was flipped onto her back as Void held himself above her, looking down at her with nothing but pure lust in his eyes. He began to slowly trail kisses along her body, y/n could feel her breathing quicken with every touch of his lips.

"Please, no teasing. I need you," she begged.

Void pulled himself up so he was hovering above her before leaning down close to her ear. "Since you were patient, you get your reward now," he whispered, pulling away from her ear and gazing at her. "Open," he commanded.

y/n did as told and opened her mouth, giving Void full access to spit directly into it. "Swallow," he told her.

She swallowed quickly, feeling Void pull her legs apart and line himself with her entrance. He gripped her hips roughly before slamming himself into her as y/n's hands flew to his hair, tugging hard from the roots.

He quickly began to thrust in and out of her giving no time for y/n to adjust.

"Jesus little one, it's barely been a day and I've already forgotten how fucking tight you are," he moaned, feeling y/n remove her hands from his hair and instead scratching his back.

His fingers dug into y/n's hips as he bottomed out inside of her, pulling out almost all the way before snapping his hips forward again and slamming into her g-spot.

y/n cried out in pleasure, feeling the tight knot begin to form right in the pit of her stomach as Void pounded into her with no remorse.

"Such a good girl," he groaned, "taking my cock like the fucking whore she is."

Her nails dragged down his back, leaving bright red marks all along him. The sounds of their moans melted together in perfect harmony, accompanied by the thuds of the bed as it hit the wall in time with Voids thrusts.

He buried his face in y/n's neck, biting at her shoulder as his orgasm came to a build, moaning in absolute pleasure as his little one writhed beneath his touch.

He brought one hand up to toy with y/n's nipple, the other holding him up. y/n's could feel the knot in her stomach on the brink of release, clenching around him eliciting a muffled moan against her shoulder.

She grabbed his hand, bringing it down to her clit and he began to rub it in rapid circles simultaneous with his thrusts. "Are you going to cum for me little one," he rasped, bringing his head up to look her in the eye.

"Yes fuck," she moaned as he hit her sweet spot, clenching tightly around him. She was at a total loss of control, her body in the state of near oblivion and she began to feel dizzy. Her legs started to shake as she throbbed around his dick, digging her nails into his back as she came, eyes falling shut in her state of release.

A string of Voids name fell from her lips, his own moans and comments seeming way too far off for her to hear. He kept his pace as he thrusted into her for a last time before he came undone himself, moaning loudly as his dick throbbed around her, shooting his cum inside of her.

They rode out their orgasms together before he gently pulled out of her, y/n wincing at the from her overstimulation. Void tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear before leaning down and licking all of their leaked juices from where they had spilled out of her, planting a kiss on each thigh in the process.

He brought himself back up to her face and ordered her to open her mouth again before spitting directly into the back of her throat, y/n swallowing happily.

"That was amazing princess, thank you," he sighed, moving off the bed and putting on his boxers before grabbing his t-shirt, bringing it up to y/n and gently sliding it onto her quivering body.

He leant down and placed a loving kiss against her lips, cupping the side of her face as their lips molded together perfectly. y/n let out a hum of satisfaction, pulling herself under the covers when Void broke the kiss.

He climbed in beside her, pulling her between him so her head was on his chest. She sighed happily, noticing her eyes drooping as she began to fall asleep. She could hear Void whisper something to her but was too worn out to bother asking what it was, sure he could tell her in the morning when they woke up.

—————

i wonder what void said...any guesses?

pls vote if you're enjoying the story :)