| chapter 9 |

Warning: smut

*there is nothing important to the storyline in this chapter so if this makes you uncomfortable you can skip past :)*

—————

"More sure than I've ever been," y/n replied.

Void surged forward, connecting his lips with hers in a fiery kiss. y/n shuddered at the coldness of his lips against her, but forgot all about this when his tongue glided across her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She opened her mouth and he slipped his tongue in, leaving no area untouched as they clashed together desperately.

His hands travelled down to her thighs and he gripped on, signalling for her to jump. y/n got the message and he carried her over and more less threw her down on the lumpy bed, although they didn't bother her in that moment with everything else going on.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this," he mumbled as he climbed on top of her. She felt his lips connect with her neck and she let out a whimper like moan.

"Moan for me little one," Void mumbled against her neck. "I want to hear all of those filthy cries I've been holding myself back for."

He bit down on her neck harshly and began to suck, no doubt leaving a mark for her to look at it in the morning -if she ever found her phone. y/n let a loud moan escape her lips as she fumbled with pulling his top off.

Void got the memo and pulled it off the rest of the way, his hands then coming down to rip off her shirt, buttons flying every which way in the process. His lips reconnected with her skin and this time they travelled down further, stopping when he reached her breasts.

"Now what are we going to do about this," he said, toying with the rim of her baby pink bra.

y/n reached around and unclasped her bra, pulling off the straps to reveal her bare chest to him. Void took a moment to take it all in, uttering a short incoherent sentence under his breath. y/n didn't even bother to ask what it was, sure that it was some sort of praise.

He leant down and began to leave short pepper kissed across each breast, avoiding the area where she really wanted attention. His tongue trailed along the valley of her breasts, before finally he moved over to her left nipple and took it in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it.

y/n rolled her head back and let out a breathy moan, bucking her hips up to try create more friction between the pair. "Stop being so needy you little slut," Void warned, her nipple still in his mouth.

This only egged y/n on more and she reached her hand down between them to palm his bulge through his trousers.

"Fuck," he sighed, switching his attention to the other nipple and playing with it the exact way he did with the other. y/n felt her underwear begin to get wetter, becoming increasingly uncomfortable for her.

He pulled his head back and glared at her for a second before dipping down to her stomach, leaving more light kisses. He reached the hem of her trousers and yanked both them and her underwear down without a second thought.

He took in the sight of his little one so needy and completely vulnerable at his touch, he had waited so long for this, and now that the time was here he wasn't going to waste it on anything.

He ran his hands up her legs, reaching her inner thighs and stop to to leave light squeezes here and there. y/n slowly became more aware of the throb between her legs as he ran his hand along the inside of her thigh and gently cupped her heat with it.

"So beautiful," he mumbled.

His fingers began to rub at her clit in small circular motions. y/n was no longer in control of her mouth, the constant moans serving as a reminder to Void that he was doing a good job.